• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia V: Daycare Mafia - Endgame - Town wins!

and even if we lose one townie, it does fuel the fire of discussion.
right now we have nothing to go off of.. and regardless if we lynch now or not, someone WILL be killed after night 1. so... better we try and fail here and discuss and make an example of it than we wake up after night one to a mess and no answers. ya feel.
yeah i feel ya... kind of. what do you mean exactly "right now we have nothing to go off of". do you mean like with roles/the setup and such?
Yep. I can't be bothered to try to convince you, since you're soooo certain. But, I digress.
man, i reaally didnt think youd just give up like that. which brings me to this:
Are we going to talk a bit more or just wait til night falls :0
I was expecting to get a response out of qwerty, but... since that didn't happen yeah it seems so.

..although I have noticed Helloxcutiee once again lurking (kinda, she posted once) but has yet to vote.. still got some time, but not voting is never a good thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My body can't take more of this.... I At least have a drink now

share!

- - - Post Merge - - -

**yeah it seems so, in response to the latter: wait till night falls.

yeah i feel ya... kind of. what do you mean exactly "right now we have nothing to go off of". do you mean like with roles/the setup and such?.

we only have a little bit of "evidence" to base our votes off, i know we have a few people that have been sus, but at the same time we still don't necessarily have a whole lot of base right now. which why i was hoping to hear qwerty's rebuttal towards our accusation on them, which... they just lied down and took it. which is weird to me. really weird.

i know this game is all about calmly presenting yourself and staying calm in the face of being lynched, but still, 100% acceptance? that's something even i didn't expect to see form them, especially because they are REALLY quick to point a gun.. so seeing qwerty just lay down and say "okay" really is ****ing me up.

but your point towards heloxcutiee is also really sus in their taste because they're usually really active on the forum so either they're trying to- A: catch up on the discussion. or B: avoid discussion / voting all together.

so now what.

I mean.... He woulda fought for sure if he was mafia.... Why is he just content giving up

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or she if they are a lady... Also thank you whoever was referring to me as a guy earlier! People always label me as a girl.... And I'm upset I just did that too

I mean.... He woulda fought for sure if he was mafia.... Why is he just content giving up

so you're saying that you're mafia because you fought back, while claiming it's due to sheer ignorance and not strategy?

you're trying to misdirect here, and instead of to qwerty, you're asking for the fire back onto you.

Well... I'm probably going to get lynched, so why throw a tantrum? I guess it would be better to maybe explain everything first. Give me a second.

I apparently just don't want to lynch anyone ever, but in my head have suspicions for everyone.... And if I was mafia after dodging all that nonsense you really think I would then question anything or even try something like that.... That is a good point though, I'm just the worst at this game

Well... I'm probably going to get lynched, so why throw a tantrum? I guess it would be better to maybe explain everything first. Give me a second.

gr8, can't wait to read it. <3

I apparently just don't want to lynch anyone ever, but in my head have suspicions for everyone.... And if I was mafia after dodging all that nonsense you really think I would then question anything or even try something like that.... That is a good point though, I'm just the worst at this game

i'm just saying i don't see why you're out of the blue so guilty for voting for them. (i think you did right? have you voted yet i didn't check the vote thread) especially because you were so heavily under fire for being so against the NL. but now you're claiming you don't want to lynch anyone at all? so what are you getting at?

do you just not believe it qwerty?
do you think it's someone else?

and yeah, i honestly can see how some peoples' approach to the game would to be as obvious as ever to steer someone in the wrong direction. that's the point right? misdirection.

- - - Post Merge - - -

you're flip flopping and contradicting yourself toad, that's a bit sus.

Okay. I'm just gonna say real quick that I really don't think toadsworthy is mafia, it could be a case of WIFOM but i'm pretty sure it's his first game, and doesn't even know what that means. seems like an innocent just trying to make sense of why NL is a bad idea. and I completely get that. Unless you feel strongly about a NL, then I might have to reconsider. However, he isn't what caught my attention at all.

Qwerty111:

Okay, if thats how you feel

Oh? So are you changing your mind because everyone else might be, as well?

AAAAND red flag. hello scum. hop on the bandwagon and completely flip flop what you just said less than an hour ago. Care to explain why you are being SO EXTREMELY inconsistent?

I said all that stuff because I was really irritaed with all the claims. I should of calmed myself properly before saying anything. After I posted that, I calmed myself a little and kinda realised that I was being a little inward? This isn't a single person thing, I realised. I looked at all the pro lynch posts, and since they were more condensed than the huge posts from earlier, it clicked. Although a nl seems logical, it'll give us nothing to talk about. Day two will play out exactly like day one. It'll just be some cycle until something slightly suspicious appears. Pointless.

I ended up voting toadworthy, though I'll probably go change that. I don't really know who to vote for.

what's everyone's opinion on heloxcutiee's lack of activity?

What happens if somebody doesn't vote?[COLOR]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dangit. Well. You get the point. Question colour.

we only have a little bit of "evidence" to base our votes off, i know we have a few people that have been sus, but at the same time we still don't necessarily have a whole lot of base right now. which why i was hoping to hear qwerty's rebuttal towards our accusation on them, which... they just lied down and took it. which is weird to me. really weird.

i know this game is all about calmly presenting yourself and staying calm in the face of being lynched, but still, 100% acceptance? that's something even i didn't expect to see form them, especially because they are REALLY quick to point a gun.. so seeing qwerty just lay down and say "okay" really is ****ing me up.

but your point towards heloxcutiee is also really sus in their taste because they're usually really active on the forum so either they're trying to- A: catch up on the discussion. or B: avoid discussion / voting all together.

so now what.

I'm new to this whole mafia thing which is why I haven't posted much. I'm just trying to get a feel of things.

Back