• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Smash Bros TBT money matches or friendlies!

I've always wondered why nobody's wanted to do a 4 player match (teams) with friendly fire on, I can imagine it being hectic...but fun too? idk.

I'm free to play the 3DS version whenever but I'll see if I can jump on the Wii U soon.

I sold my 3ds version for MH4U

4 players usually lags pretty bad though with everyone from here anyway...

I sold my 3ds version for MH4U

4 players usually lags pretty bad though with everyone from here anyway...
I know that! I was one of the first people you told! >:U

I guess there's that, if only the servers weren't so terrible for more than two players, I played with two friends online, little to no lag, 4th joins, unbearable.

Last edited:
I'm looking for friendlies or money matches. You can add my FC in the side bar. I'll play with anyone but EU preferred (as I'm from the EU) for better connection.

Sorry about that. I was trying to pull my Wii U out to see if I could improve the Wi-Fi, but the wire wasn't long enough and I unplugged the power lol. We don't have to play if you don't want to though. I don't know why it's laggy today.

I'm up for some tomorrow.
dunno if money matches or friendlies zzz

yoooooo lets get down someone
i got an hour before i'm at school for the rest of the day
and i wanna get some smash in pls

javy lets money match tonight because I'm thinking about changing my username to OKA and beating you and making you pay for it sounds lovely ;)

javy lets money match tonight because I'm thinking about changing my username to OKA and beating you and making you pay for it sounds lovely ;)

sorry g
I'm giving up my last g in the marketplace right now
I'll hit you up when I get some more bells though

So I can ROB u jajajajaja

Back