• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Trundle, I wasn't shot and still haven't been. And I would have been notified too, to know I lost one of my lives. Unless your shot has to do with the mini game and not the actual game itself, it did nothing.

Also, Cariad roleblocked me. You might have been able to save Cory but you didn't listen to me and you're literally the only pr left in the game who might be able to stop mafia's kills.

I'm extremely tired because of my new job and it also leaves me unable to post for most of the day, and the scumhunting is getting good which sucks. But for now I'm going to continue to encourage an Ashtot lynch but I'll look into all that transpired with that LaBelle lynch because it bugged me but I haven't really had the time and energy to investigate it.

im so lost why a minigame would affect players lives but

besides ash dylan who elsw do u think is maf (if u say me ill fking kill u)

u can't kill me cuz im invincible muahahaha unless ur maf hehheeheh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Annd my post looks like nicks post. lol

Probably chees for the second maf, I'll explain why later because rn I'm dead (not in the game just in real life no worries)

I meant trundle where is your weird brother

Trundle if dylan wasnt shot then ????????????????

whatever

Ok so heres happening rn

Trundle:
Doesn't think his brother could be maf
Thinks Nick is maf even though his vig claim is true
Shot Dylan cuz hes maf :lemon:
Mason pair might not be reel

Dad:
Thinks chees is maf
Thinks Ashton is maf
Didn't get shot even though Trundle shot him (or did he?????)

Ashtot:
Getting lynched
Nothing else to say
Claiming townie

Superpenguin:
Vig claim is reel
Got roleblocked from the Maf JoaT

My suspicion lies on Cariad right now. Theres no way there can be 6 blues when theres 18 players (unless we go with a 1/3 chance to be blue)

leaving nick alone for now but

imo it comes down to dylan or ashtot for me - his claim makes me anxious because 5 blues for a game this small is... well, very offputting. if we take off nick and dylan, we're down to 4 blues which i find much more reasonable. however, i dont want to end up lynching a vet if he really is one. argh. i hate this

Back