• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XV: Pokémon Colosseum [End Game]

Make me scum! Then I can sign up to host games

Ban for just asking for the game to be rigged for personal gain

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus you have to be accepted in order to host ��������

cd01af19d33f5aa69177b9c127b4e763.png

Aerious wants to join this game but she can't sign up at the moment because she's in the car. She can confirm later.

cd01af19d33f5aa69177b9c127b4e763.png

Aerious wants to join this game but she can't sign up at the moment because she's in the car. She can confirm later.

I'm sorry, but roles have already been sent out. (in the process, that is)

All roles have been sent. If you have any questions about your role, send a PM to either Trundle or myself.

Last edited:
All roles have been sent. If you have any questions about your role, send a PM to either Trundle or myself.

We encourage questions! Even if you think you know how it works, PM me any scenario that you think may pop into your head!

Last edited:
[5:28:27 PM] Zoeyzo ♫: OHMYGOSH
[5:28:31 PM] Zoeyzo ♫: WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE
[5:28:34 PM] Zoeyzo ♫: HOW HAPPY I AM
[5:28:36 PM] Zoeyzo ♫: WITH MY ROLE

zoey mirror B confirmed

Back