• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XV: Pokémon Colosseum [End Game]

But having a Slugma could put a target on our back.Atleast I think so...I want it,but I don't want it...

- - - Post Merge - - -

But on the other hand,it wouldn't put a target on our back because whoever kills us has a chance of dieing..Idk...*shrugs*

...wow I forgot common sense there, they might just avoid killing that person altogether. Still, it might deter mafia/Miror B to kill off somebody they want to die who is onto them or just vocal.

Well, if y'all can't decide who to give the pokemon to, I'd be fine with taking Slugma since I'm pokemonless. If Slugma's ability is something like what BL said, I'd say give it to someone else though, because I doubt I'm a target.

If the power gets confirmed I'd like Tom to have it since he'd probably be a target tonight, although I'm hesitant because he's mafia just too damn often lately and somewhat quiet.

If the power gets confirmed I'd like Tom to have it since he'd probably be a target tonight, although I'm hesitant because he's mafia just too damn often lately and somewhat quiet.

Not defending Tom, but he did post that he started a new job yesterday.

Dang I thought night was going to end at 8pm PST...

Anyways about the Slugma thing, I'd actually suggest giving it to no one. First of all, we don't know if it benefits or hinders the trainer. Secondly, at this point we still have no confirmed town or scum. There's no way we know for sure we're doing the right thing with this Slugma - what happens if it falls into the wrong hands either way?

BUT I do have a feeling that the Slugma has a positive ability though since its rare and none of the Pokemon in the OP have negative abilities to the trainer who owns it...just not sure who to give it to at this point. Like someone said earlier, we should perhaps give it to someone mafia would target. Perhaps Dad, Truffle, or Tom. I still think giving it to no one is a decent plan though with all these uncertainties.

Dang I thought night was going to end at 8pm PST...

Anyways about the Slugma thing, I'd actually suggest giving it to no one. First of all, we don't know if it benefits or hinders the trainer. Secondly, at this point we still have no confirmed town or scum. There's no way we know for sure we're doing the right thing with this Slugma - what happens if it falls into the wrong hands either way?

BUT I do have a feeling that the Slugma has a positive ability though since its rare and none of the Pokemon in the OP have negative abilities to the trainer who owns it...just not sure who to give it to at this point. Like someone said earlier, we should perhaps give it to someone mafia would target. Perhaps Dad, Truffle, or Tom. I still think giving it to no one is a decent plan though with all these uncertainties.

Is there an option to let it escape?

Really wasn't expecting to work an 8+ hour shift on my first day, sorry about that folks. From what I could tell suspicion bounced from Cory to Alise to an inactive but Cory was the one to reach 2 first? RIP Veteran Nub

If the Slugma harms users, definitely don't want that on my plate. If it helps protect us, I'm cool with that that. Gonna go through posts more throughly tonight and type something up tomorrow (since I thankfully don't work) with posts that stand out to me. I guess expect something on Alise since they were tossed around the most next to Cory, then I'm going to see about making cases for one or two others.

Thanks based Trundle for no modkillerino! Phone was dead around voting time. :(

lol, letting it escape is definitely an option.

I doubt that it would have a negative power since none of the non-hidden ones seem to, but then couldn't it just be stolen if Wes or Mafia Grunt wants it? I mean they'd know who has it. ?\_(ツ)_/?

lol, letting it escape is definitely an option.

I doubt that it would have a negative power since none of the non-hidden ones seem to, but then couldn't it just be stolen if Wes or Mafia Grunt wants it? I mean they'd know who has it. ?\_(ツ)_/?

Maybe it prevents stealing? I mean in Pokemon Amie you can't pet poor Slugma, so it stands to reason you can't touch it. I dunno, we'll have to wait until Trundle/Ashtot chooses to clarify.

I have the worst pokemon in the game (thanks for the challenge hosts?), so I guess I'll be honest and say I wouldn't mind being granted one more. If they try to steal from me they might end up just getting the bad one, now that I'm thinking about it.

I have the worst pokemon in the game (thanks for the challenge hosts?), so I guess I'll be honest and say I wouldn't mind being granted one more. If they try to steal from me they might end up just getting the bad one, now that I'm thinking about it.

Hopefully you don't mind me saying this, but I'm not really comfortable giving the Pok?mon to you after the dumb Cory lynch.

Hopefully you don't mind me saying this, but I'm not really comfortable giving the Pok?mon to you after the dumb Cory lynch.

Alise would have been a dumb lynch if you got one more supporter but that's none of my business.

Anyways, somebody is going to throw a random vote out there at some point and since this is plurality you all need to decide for yourselves who would need slugma so you can fight the random vote. I actually don't think it's a good idea to just let it go the more I think about it - even if it's just chance it could end up making a difference in the game, so forgoing giving someone this pokemon could end up costing us.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I'll just go ahead and make the random vote to get town off their asses. :lemon:

##Pokevote:Dad

Didn't say no selfvoting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh no that caused an emote

##Pokevote: Dad

I think right now Natty can be trusted the most out of all of the players. Even you agreed, Dad. - Although tbh I think that you're one of the more likely ca dosages to be scum. Your play style this game has been different from Madoka Mafia and a lot of your posts this time are throwing me off.

Going to place my vote on Natty for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lmao candidates*

Well I can agree with you in that Natty is my biggest towntell due to those meta reasons I've stated before, so I wouldn't be against seeing her get the slug. Why not vote for her, if you want her to have it?

Because the banner just popped up and I had to go check for a restock lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Wait, do we post it here or on the voting thread?) I'll do both.

##:pokevote: Natty

Lets have our classic 'lynch an inactive vs no lynch' debate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reading back, the only real activity was from alise, me, Truffle, Cariad, Karen, Tom, and maybe one or two my eyes missed.

I think it's funny that Cariad goes after the less experienced players right off the bat - but this is also something I can see her doing anyways. And then her only response/defense to her having gone after 'newbs' is 'they were the first ones I noticed'.

I was only telling them to speak up I wasn't saying KILL THEM THEY ARENT SPEAKING OMG - also someone said I went to karen quickly or something, it's because it was during the time im awake. I also felt the need to. She posted about 2/3 hours before,which I replied to, but since she was responding to me I couldn't really leave her and stop talking.

Um the thing zoey sent me was on a public skype group. she didnt pm me individually.

I was in there too but it doesn't matter now

dude

why did you people lynch cory can someone tell me
that lynch was literally wasted

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aren't Danielkang and sharky newer players though? Yeah this is mafia but still, we should give them a chance. Nothing about them has jumped out to me yet so I'm not voting for either of them. Danielkang has been active outside the thread (pming me about collectibles) so perhaps I could shoot him a pm about posting in here.

I'm honestly not sure about Cory, I'm leaning more towards the town side now since the message was in Skype group chat not just private chat, and it was probably a joke.

I'm still catching up on the thread but will be busy for a few more hours, I'll probably be back right before the deadline is up. Thinking of voting alise or Cariad.

how come you can give "noobs" a chance to do something, but not others?
sharky & daniel have played in nub mafia before, w the same activity.
also,, it's probably bc i said i didn't care but that's when i'm getting lynched i don't actually care lol

btw daniel posted more as town in that game, however, he might be busy will probably check in w "oh no i forgot to post sry"

anyways, if i were really scum would i ;
- forget about this game completely
- forgot to send in my action {which is what i did sry! yet a kill went through so lmao.}
- let down my scummates like this?

answer these

Back