• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia X: And Then There Were None (Game Over/Mafia Win)

I'm not going to be around when day ends, and Superpenguin is the most suspicious out of the lynch targets to me. My vote goes to him.

Wow, Alice, wow.

In case ya'll didn't know, Alice has been in supposed contact with the Detective. Guess what she has been doing.

First Lynch, she found out MewMew was a townie. Guess what happened? We lynched Mewmewmew.
Then the DT found out that I am a townie. Now she chooses to vote for me.
Then the DT found out Kiss was a townie. Kiss, you're next to go, buddy, sorry. <3
And now, the DT has one last rolecheck before they can't check any more players.

Yes, the Detective's X-Shots numbered 4 according to Alice. And what has Alice even been doing with all this Detective information? Getting the innocents she has been told sent to the gallows. Who knows, maybe she truly is the Detective and just really doesn't trust any of the rolechecks that have returned. But she did tell me in IRC it was in town's best interest to handle Gandalf and NikkiNikki, the two suspicions without a rolecheck on them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bottom Line: Alice knows the Detective. She's not stopped any of the lynches of the innocents that she has been told.

You're being stupid, SP. You've really been a detriment to town lately. I would've voted for Gandalf if I didn't think you were making things worse than they already are.

You're being stupid, SP. You've really been a detriment to town lately. I would've voted for Gandalf if I didn't think you were making things worse than they already are.

Oh please. You knew Mewmew was innocent. And you know I am innocent. You're having both of us lynched. You say you know the DT but you aren't the DT, so that means they are hiding amongst a townie claim. Having a blue hiding amongst the townies is going to get themself killed. Stop withholding information from everybody thinking you cna play this game solo.

I also never once said it was wise to leave NikkiNikki alone. I think you've been misreading the things I've been saying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who says I'm playing solo? I just have a tight nit group. It was bigger, but some of my more trusted allies got done in.

I also never once said it was wise to leave NikkiNikki alone. I think you've been misreading the things I've been saying.

I never said you did. GO re-read:

"town's best interest to handle Gandalf and NikkiNikki, the two suspicions without a rolecheck on them."

I was saying you agreed with me there that it was town's best interest to focus on these two. Then you completely jumped ship and are going against me. What good are your ****ing rolechecks if you don't evne trust them. A+ Detective skills. just out them. They aren't helping anyone anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who says I'm playing solo? I just have a tight nit group. It was bigger, but some of my more trusted allies got done in.

No one cares how big of a group you are working with if there are still players outside of that group.

The simple fact is, SP. Even though you've been investigated, I don't trust you. I don't trust Gandalf much, but I don't trust you AT ALL. You've really just been a general pain, and I don't understand what you're attempting to do here. You're actually trying to out the detective or vigilante. How does that not seem scummy to you?

The simple fact is, SP. Even though you've been investigated, I don't trust you. I don't trust Gandalf much, but I don't trust you AT ALL. You've really just been a general pain, and I don't understand what you're attempting to do here. You're actually trying to out the detective or vigilante. How does that not seem scummy to you?

Because the Detective is done and over it. They have one more inspection left to use and then they are a townie anyway. Their inspections haven't helped town in any way, either, considering you're just lynching those who have been inspected.
The Vigilante, if there evne is one, isn't doing ****. and who the hell knows where Cory has even been. You'd think he would at least try to participate more, but no he ran off and hid somewhere.

I'm only trying to find the Detecitve and/or Vigilante, because, like I told you in the IRC, they are apparently hiding in our townie claims. That's the most dangerous place for them to hide at this moment. I don't understand why you wouldn't cooperate with me. Instead you just said "Gandalf isn't Detective, so it's fine."

Still more useful than a townie in perspective. I told you the detective isn't hiding under a townie claim.

Wow, Alice, wow.

In case ya'll didn't know, Alice has been in supposed contact with the Detective. Guess what she has been doing.

First Lynch, she found out MewMew was a townie. Guess what happened? We lynched Mewmewmew.
Then the DT found out that I am a townie. Now she chooses to vote for me.
Then the DT found out Kiss was a townie. Kiss, you're next to go, buddy, sorry. <3
And now, the DT has one last rolecheck before they can't check any more players.

Yes, the Detective's X-Shots numbered 4 according to Alice. And what has Alice even been doing with all this Detective information? Getting the innocents she has been told sent to the gallows. Who knows, maybe she truly is the Detective and just really doesn't trust any of the rolechecks that have returned. But she did tell me in IRC it was in town's best interest to handle Gandalf and NikkiNikki, the two suspicions without a rolecheck on them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bottom Line: Alice knows the Detective. She's not stopped any of the lynches of the innocents that she has been told.

Which is completely ******** considering we have TWO triple claims going on at the moment. But it's whatever. I don't see how people can trust a detective who's done absolutely nothing to benefit town since the game started. I'm just gonna sit here and laugh my ass off once we both flip town.

Which is completely ******** considering we have TWO triple claims going on at the moment. But it's whatever. I don't see how people can trust a detective who's done absolutely nothing to benefit town since the game started. I'm just gonna sit here and laugh my ass off once we both flip town.

I'd wish you luck, but I think it's too late for you too. It's already pre-determined. D:

What can the DT do? Even if there are triple claims, there's still a chance they'll flip town and we have another wasted inspection. The second triple claim JUST popped up. It's not like we've ever had a night phase with both of them.

The purpl one is easy peasy. Gandalf would probably be dead if SP didn't go full aggro. I sincerely doubt mafia is going to do two triple town claims and expect to get away with it.

You act like I control the tide of this game too. But with constant townie inspections, it's really hard to make sense of anything. I mean for two inspections were confused about the double townie claims. The third one was a shot in the dark. It's unfortunate those townies got lynched, but I didn't spearhead their lynches.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town's pretty much been jumpy this entire game, and you keep making it out like it's such an easy choice. It's not, and I'm sorry, but we've done the best with what we could. Town was too jumpy and now we're in the crapper.

You act like I control the tide of this game too. But with constant townie inspections, it's really hard to make sense of anything. I mean for two inspections were confused about the double townie claims. The third one was a shot in the dark. It's unfortunate those townies got lynched, but I didn't spearhead their lynches.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town's pretty much been jumpy this entire game, and you keep making it out like it's such an easy choice. It's not, and I'm sorry, but we've done the best with what we could. Town was too jumpy and now we're in the crapper.

Yet you did nothing to stop those lynches. You didn't even forward the Detective rolecheck. Maybe it wouldn't have prevented the lynch, but at least ti was still something.

You know I am flipping town, so the sooner you stop responding to me the better it will be for you.

Yet you did nothing to stop those lynches. You didn't even forward the Detective rolecheck. Maybe it wouldn't have prevented the lynch, but at least ti was still something.

You know I am flipping town, so the sooner you stop responding to me the better it will be for you.

Ha ha. Are you serious? I've forwarded pretty much every detective rolecheck.

Back