• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia X: And Then There Were None (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Seriously though, guys, Gandalf is a third Emily Brent. Uhm no. He should've been dead a long time ago by the mafia, but he is still breathing.

No, it's really because I don't need to repeat the same reasons for voting Gandalf Superpenguin since they are the same reasons as others epsecially since I already claimed I am suspicious of Gandalf anyway. [Probably not] The first to actually do so.

Is that sufficient?

Hey I'm just a townie ready to die for my guests. Pretty much exhausted all the evidence I have in the past few pages and not once have I told people to put me in the clear. Kill me now if you want but really what damage am I going to do after all this. I'll be dead before the next cycle.

You two are giving me the scummiest vibes from everything I could gather, and you should also be happy to die for the cause that I'm supposed to be going down for if you are just vanilla townies What else do you want me to say.

Double lynch? I see you both trying the same tactics in the thread now. Do you have any evidence for why all three Emily Brent's are scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

why the third*

Here's some evidence, which I'm sure Superpenguin is just going to throw away and not even say is solid evidence based on the fact that he doesn't like it.

For starters, on day one, he made the following posts:

Sorry. I didn't meant to prevent Gallows form getting kicked out. We'll lynch him Day One. Promise.

I agree with you here. Has Oath said anything yet? I want to hear his suspicions. He is never this quiet.

#LynchOathDay1

#LynchKaiaa2k14

Here he shows a willingness to lynch any of these three people jumping from person to person. Two of these are confirmed town. One of these is a blue. Sure, we didn't know that they were green at the time. BUT the willingness to lynch any of these people without actually trying to find scum is a little suspicious to me.

I'm in favor of Cory's plan as long as no one counterclaims him. In a game like this where Town has the numbers greatly, it isn't hard to weed out the false town. The only thing that will be difficult is if the townie roles Mafia have not been given out to any of the other players.

Also, if Cory ever lies about a lynch, it'll be very noticeable. Such as Cory says to lynch Player A. He has the same role as Player B. Player A gets lynched and Player B speaks out saying that wasn't even their role.

Here you seem very willing to jump on Cory's plan of mass-claiming to him. He was in no way confirmed Veteran yet you, someone who I view as a skilled player, are willing to quickly jump on this. I don't get it. You wouldn't jump on Cory's plans in other games. You would normally bash them. I'm not accusing Cory of being scum, I'm moreso looking at you and how you're trying to be too pro-town here by jumping on the strategy that would guarantee a win, and not looking at it critically for it's obvious flaws.

Okay, I just have one thing to ask: Why is Gandalf still alive. He's been a talkative player. He's been making sense in every single one of his posts. There were no distractions caused by him. Mafia aren't exactly blue-hunting here, so why hasn't Gandalf died. He should definitely have been a target because he is influential and is making sense with all his posts.

Why is Gandalf still alive? Simple. If you're scum, you're keeping him alive because he's obviously the most suspicious looking person. I think the more accurate question is Why am I still alive? I've mentioned that I'm the Judge to two people. I've been suspicious of people and unfortunately led the lynch of ccemuka. You know why I think I'm still alive. You're keeping me alive, Superpenguin. I think you, despite your changes in post style, still fall back on one thing. Oath2Order leads bad lynches. It's something you have admitted in the past, and have admitted as a strategy you use when you're scum, keep me alive so I can lead town to bad lynches.

Your voting record is suspicious. Here's Superpenguin's reasons for voting.

Sorry guys that I wasn't active. But i voted for Mew just do to there being two claims of Tony Martson.
Lynching Mew was to quell the curiousity.

I thought it was clear ccemuka is our only clear lynch candidate anyway, and the day is a few hours from being over.

No, it's really because I don't need to repeat the same reasons for voting Gandalf since they are the same reasons as others epsecially since I already claimed I am suspicious of Gandalf anyway. The first to actually do so.

To me, these look like he's bandwagoning onto lynches without wanting to point fingers. The last two were only even made because I called him out for them. Somehow I doubt he would have explained his votes.

I'm going to go place my vote on Superpenguin.

Okay, this is just insanely stupid. Last night, Oath asked Sataric to protect me. Like that's saying A LOT. He thought that I was so much town that I was going to get killed by the mafia despite being a townie and under extreme suspicion. Glad Sataric was smart enough to know I wouldn't have been a target.

Now, Oath wants me lynched. This is just extremely annoying. Sataric, the dead Doctor, apparently strongly FOS'ing Oath2order, was misled by him in a doctor protection, and received a hasty roleclaim from him. I don't even know when oath makes quick roleclaims like that, especially to Sataric? Really?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Come on, Oath, prove it. Prove you're the judge. Put out a double vote tonight. Put on me. Prove it.

Sataric asked me if I was the Judge. He PM'd me that he wanted to roleclaim to me around Day 1 and then said he thought I was either green or the Judge. I felt no harm in saying that yes, I am in fact the judge.

Sataric was also on the top of my suspicion list for a while until after I posted my top 5 suspicions. I felt it was a little odd that he would claim to me even though he said he still was suspicious of me. So I told him to protect you. I had a feeling that CookingOkasan was the vigilante. There were a bunch of claims, and at the time, Gandalf, Okasan, and Kiss hadn't claimed. I figured that it was CookingOkasan each night there had only been one kill. Sataric told me who he protected each night.

Night 0 - He protected NikkiNikki.
Night 1 - I don't remember who he protected.
Night 2 - He protected me. As far as I'm aware, I was't targeted.
Night 3 - Someone that wasn't Superpenguin was protected last night.

Now, I figured it would be worth it to try and prove that Sataric was the doctor so I told Sataric to protect Superpenguin, and I told CookingOkasan to shoot Superpenguin. I didn't ask if he was the vigilante, I just figured I'd tell him "If you're the vig, shoot Superpenguin. I think he's scum." I figured that if Superpenguin lived, then that would prove Sataric as the doctor. Since the doctor had unlimited protections, I thought it wasn't that bad of a solution. The only downside was that the vigilante is x-shot

I'll admit, it wasn't the best plan. There are some parts I didn't entirely think completely through.

I feel no regrets putting my second vote on you.

I'm switching back to Gandalf for the time being. If the anonymous vote doesn't appear when Jeremy recounts the votes, it's clear Oath is scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can someone explain what's happening?

Kiss is a living player claiming to be Clawthorne. The other one died.
NikkiNikki and I both claim Ethel Rogers
Gandalf is claiming to be a third Emily Brent
Oath says he is judge (An anon vote should come up on me tonight to prove this)

For whatever reason, Gandalf believes Kiss and I are scum team. Why he thinks I am a fake Ethel over Nikki, I have no idea, but he and oath seem set on it being me and Kiss despite Oath asking for me to be protected.

I'm switching back to Gandalf for the time being. If the anonymous vote doesn't appear when Jeremy recounts the votes, it's clear Oath is scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kiss is a living player claiming to be Clawthorne. The other one died.
NikkiNikki and I both claim Ethel Rogers
Gandalf is claiming to be a third Emily Brent
Oath says he is judge (An anon vote should come up on me tonight to prove this)

For whatever reason, Gandalf believes Kiss and I are scum team. Why he thinks I am a fake Ethel over Nikki, I have no idea, but he and oath seem set on it being me and Kiss despite Oath asking for me to be protected.

I explained the protection, and Kiss never claimed that, Alice said that Kiss returned Vera to an inspection from the DT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never got a msg of being protected?

Then you weren't shot at.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can someone explain what's happening?

d3bonairtumblrtheroadsofar.gif

Night Zero: Was uneventful. We talked, not much happened. Lauren (Vera Claythorne) died. Sataric protected NikkiNikki but nothing actually happened.

Day One: MewMewMewM dropped a hint to being the Detective, ended up getting lynched and flipped Tony Marston.

Night One: Kaiaa (Emily Brent) died.

Day Two: We lynched Prof Gallows (Thomas Rogers) for not really posting at all. This was the day that Cory claimed Veteran and wanted us to mass-claim to him. We ended up deciding against this.

Night Two: Ashtot (Thomas Rogers) died. Sataric apparently protected me.

Day Three: I made a massive post about who I was the most likely to be scum. Sataric claimed doctor to me (everything about this can be found here)

Night Three: Read the doctor post I linked above for what I did on night three. Apparently Kiss was inspected this night, and someone that wasn't Superpenguin was protected. Sataric (Doctor) died.

Day Four: Today's candidates seem to be Gandalf for being the third Emily Brent claim and Superpenguin for being generally scummy.

It's possible that Gandalf isn't lying; I am a third Thomas Rogers. The case on the other page on SP is good, so I might put my vote in for him.

Oh my glob SP we have another hub

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's possible that Gandalf isn't lying; I am a third Thomas Rogers. The case on the other page on SP is good, so I might put my vote in for him.

If you are telling the truth then it can be possible that not all roles are used? but then again it just doesn't add up

Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers

Ethel Rogers
Ethel Rogers
Vera Claythorne
Vera Claythorne
Tony Marston
Tony Marston
Emily Brent
Emily Brent

Emily Brent

That will equal to 12 townies 2 of them are mafia so we have 10 townies however we have 5 blues. All together will be 17 guests, so maybe a blue role isn't being used or a townies is not doubled or purp is lying

Back