• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia V: Cell Experiment [Game Over/Mafia Win]

[21:30] <~Jubs> it's not that easy to play the game as if you're town

Seriously? Get some context in here god damn.

they're Mafia and start to completely play the game as if they're all town, then wouldn't the whole game boil down to simple "only 1 chance in 3 to hit scum"-math, and Mafia would automatically win most rounds based on that alone? Or am I missing something here?
<RobRob> I probably am.
<Superpenguin> Only DOlby can bring math into mafia
<Trundle> well that's the thing
<Trundle> catch the people who are trying to play like town
<Trundle> But if they accuse their fellow mafia members
<Trundle> and encourage their lynch
<Trundle> you're risking losing
<Jubs> rob that's the idea
<Jubs> but
<RobRob> Hmm I guess that makes sense.
<Jubs> it's not that easy to play the game as if you're town
<Jubs> tells always slip through
<Jubs> somehow
<Jubs> some more than others
<Jubs> trundle <333
<Trundle> yes?
<RobRob> Are you required to look at the PM that tells you what role you are?
<Superpenguin> no
<Trundle> what the frig did I do Jubs
<Jubs> oh
<Jubs> I was just teasing you about being obvious scum
<Trundle> OH lol

Oops, messed up the first message from Rob:

<RobRob> As in, if every Mafia player would just drop the fact that they're Mafia and start to completely play the game as if they're all town, then wouldn't the whole game boil down to simple "only 1 chance in 3 to hit scum"-math, and Mafia would automatically win most rounds based on that alone? Or am I missing something here?

Post your thoughts.
There has been multiple new posts. Your thoughts had t have changed at least a bit.

I am going to withdraw my vote because I am uncertain on who to lynch now. I want to hear from other people.

I am going to withdraw my vote because I am uncertain on who to lynch now. I want to hear from other people.

You want to hear from other people? Please I invite you to read the thread you're on right now. Everyone besides yourself and FireNinja have made some posts.

You want to hear from other people? Please I invite you to read the thread you're on right now. Everyone besides yourself and FireNinja have made some posts.

I want to hear an updated one from Oath also because he posted before Nick revealed the evidence on you.

Notice how Justin responded to me when I brought up Karen and Minties. Neither of these two have their role confirmed, yet Justin doesn't even acknowledge that aspect in his defense. To me, if he was truly Town, he would've picked up that Minties and Karen aren't confirmed scum and would've mentioned that in his defense. Instead, he agreed with my views of them being mafia.

I want to hear an updated one from Oath also because he posted before Nick revealed the evidence on you.

What I posted was a "Here's who's in the game, here's a summation of their gameplay and reactions so far, do with it what you will."

Notice how SP's "evidence" is mostly stuff I already posted.

Notice how Justin responded to me when I brought up Karen and Minties. Neither of these two have their role confirmed, yet Justin doesn't even acknowledge that aspect in his defense. To me, if he was truly Town, he would've picked up that Minties and Karen aren't confirmed scum and would've mentioned that in his defense. Instead, he agreed with my views of them being mafia.

What? Nowhere in there have I agreed to them being scum. I answered to your questions which were generally situational. "Assuming Minties is Scum" "Assuming Karen is mafia". Those are your scenarios in your attack or evidence aganist me (whatever you want to call it), I'm defending myself by answering to your scenarios.

But since you've brought it up now, I have been operating under the same assumption that Minties was mafia. I am not sure about Karen.

I'm putting my vote back on for Superpenguin. His evidence is very similar to Oath's. I think he was actually waiting for Oath to post a big post like he did and model his evidence off him.

I'm putting my vote back on for Superpenguin. His evidence is very similar to Oath's. I think he was actually waiting for Oath to post a big post like he did and model his evidence off him.

Are you jut looking for reasons to vote?

I will be keeping my vote on Prin.

Before I begin, I will be referring the the previous removed players as the following roles:

Group A
FireNinja1
PurplPanda
oath2order

Group B
Justin
Superpenguin
Cory

Group C
Minties
Tom
LittleBeary

Group D
Prin
Trundle
Jeremy

Group E
pallycake
ITookYourWaffles

Karen

Now, as you all know. I strongly believe Justin is scum. Before I start the dissection of the few posts he actually has, I'd like to draw attention on today's voting record. So far the stance of voters stands at:

Justin
Superpenguin
PurplPanda

Superpenguin
Cory

Cory
Justin

Undecided
Oath2order
FireNinja1

Here's the thing about Day 5. There are only six players that are able to vote this game. Thus, the first person to get to three votes is basically lynched, as I don't think anyone will be unvoting, and in pluratiy voting ties, the first player to reach 3 would be the one lynched. That said, Justin already has two guaranteed votes for him. I know I am Town, so if Justin were actually innocent, then Cory would be the mafia in our group. If Cory were mafia though, he could easily jump against Justin, Justin would be the first to three, remain at three until the deadline, and the mafia would win. However, Cory decided not to do that and target me instead. This basically clears Cory up for me and puts all my suspicion on Justin.

I know this was just a joke. We were basically discussing this in the IRC, and I jokingly mentioned making FireNinja as our leader and I asked who would vote with me as a joke. Justin was the only to really jump on board right away. I didn't think much of it at the time because I didn't know anyone's role at that point, but now I think it was a ploy to get a mafia leader.

Assuming Karen is mafia, Justin is trying to get attention completely off her. By going for an easy target like Pally, he is trying to divert attention both off a scummate and trying to act Pro-Town at the same time by partially defending Waffles who was going to be lynched at that point regardless and appear Town.

Assuming Minties is Scum, Justin was going way out of his way to defend Minties on the simple accusation of that she just hasn't posted in a little while. Keep in mind Minties doesn't post a lot or very contirbutive when she is mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[21:30] <~Jubs> it's not that easy to play the game as if you're town
I knew there was going to be some sort of evidence against Justin. I guess it was my intuition, but there is no way someone would post to lynch someone randomly if they didn't have evidence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk why Cory's post is on there

I knew there was going to be some sort of evidence against Justin. I guess it was my intuition, but there is no way someone would post to lynch someone randomly if they didn't have evidence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk why Cory's post is on there

What if he was waiting for me to post, and then just reword my evidence to make it appear as if he had his own?

Well, then you should have no problem. Your evidence was put to good use. And, Cory, I have no suspicions on you now.

FireNinja1, please post your thoughts.
Dude I was asleep.

But in my opinion I find Jubs to be the most suspicious of the three. The evidence presented is very powerful, not to mention the emphasis that he is town.
If you lynch me, we will automatically lose immediately. For the love of salt shakers, don't.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will hold off on voting for now until I get back from school since like SP said if someone reaches 3 they are rather likely to be lynched.

Back