• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia III: A Terrible Fate [Game Over/Town Win]

Yes but not as important as a detective or a doctor, a role that no one would be disappointed having.

Everybody is different. Personally, I was pissed when I was a Doctor in MM2. Then, I was so excited to be a Townie in Mafia IV.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do you mean by suspicious? Did she act something weird, if so better explain how and why. There is nothing wrong with her post all I can say is she is not disinterested in her role.

Plus, Waffles is saying that Lunatic was lying when she said she was disinterested in her role.

I'd like to throw out Champ's name. He's been merely repeating what others have said, and really has not said much more than the obvious; both of which are clear scum actions.

Proof of the former:
But I see that Ashtot is not really that useful and just plays the game to mess things up.

We all know this. Was there really a need to say that?

Proof of the latter:
Yes but not as important as a detective or a doctor, a role that no one would be disappointed having.
I see your point here, but it does not further our win condition, and it's got nothing we can move forward with.

That would be pretty cool. Also fireninja did post something (thought not really that important) also he voted unlike the other four.

Anyone can find this by merely scrolling to the top of the page, clicking "Search Thread", pressing "Advanced Search", typing my name in the correct field, and then pressing "Enter".

I'd like to throw out Champ's name. He's been merely repeating what others have said, and really has not said much more than the obvious; both of which are clear scum actions.

Proof of the former:

We all know this. Was there really a need to say that?

Proof of the latter:
I see your point here, but it does not further our win condition, and it's got nothing we can move forward with.

Anyone can find this by merely scrolling to the top of the page, clicking "Search Thread", pressing "Advanced Search", typing my name in the correct field, and then pressing "Enter".
First of all, at least I am posting and actually voicing my opinion. You have just been lurking the thread. Also, I was trying to defend you there, and now you just throw me under the bus. That is very scummy.

First of all, at least I am posting and actually voicing my opinion. You have just been lurking the thread. Also, I was trying to defend you there, and now you just throw me under the bus. That is very scummy.

Lurking means viewing the thread without posting, not inactivity.

I don't give a crap to who you're defending. You post that at all when anyone can just take 20 seconds to just type in my username to see what I've posted, that's what matters.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'd just like to add that if Champ flips red, since he defended me, whose going to be killed the following night/day?

No offense, but all I really see are stuff that can be easily as said by anyone else.

I could say the same for you. Is this comment really necessary? Also, shouldn't we be going after lurkers. For example, Makkine and Minties.

Not the whole entire game. Going after lurkers should really only be used in a dire situation, such as a Day with no evidence. Hopefully, we won't have to keep lynching lurkers.

I'd like to vote for Ashtot. [also i'm here! hi! late late had to do some things]

Mostly because of the reasons that others have stated, such as spamming a bit uselessly. [So I suppose I'm kind of bandwagoning?]

- - - Post Merge - - -

[ignore my post, wasnt he lynched already? im late, sorry.]

After reading through the thread, I think that we should consider having a vig shoot or a detective inspect superposition

First, we randomly came up with the idea to lynch lunatic, then, most of what he's posting is a bunch of one-liners, most of which contain information of little use, then, he seems that he is not into the game and seems to be playing jokingly.

Normally when he plays his posts are very analytical and look into the behavior of other people. He has never played like this before, this is ringing alarm bells in my head. If he doesn't die (through vig or mafia) I would like the town to keep him in mind for being lynched

- - - Post Merge - - -

Superpenguin

- - - Post Merge - - -

About the through vig or mafia part in the above post, that is if he is town

First, we randomly came up with the idea to lynch lunatic, then, most of what he's posting is a bunch of one-liners, most of which contain information of little use, then, he seems that he is not into the game and seems to be playing jokingly.

None of us know Lunatic's role. So, I wouldn't consider that a piece of evidence to put against me. I was simply throwing a name out on the plate to be lynched and it was Lunatic. With the lack of worse players playing this game, I chose Lunatic just because I don't like her playstyle and I never really consider her to be too much of an asset to town anyway.

Okay, we lynched Ashtot for reasons. He was effectively distracting me from playing the game to my original standards of analyzing posts and whatnot. I had fun playing with Ashtot and i didn't want to stop and go back to being serious. That's why he got lynched, so I could be controlled. Miss you, Ashtot, sorry, it had to be done! <3

And saying that we randomly came up with the idea to lynch Lunatic is true, but I mean we ended day REALLY early by lynching Ashtot. Like that was a random thing to do, just rush day like that.

Normally when he plays his posts are very analytical and look into the behavior of other people. He has never played like this before, this is ringing alarm bells in my head. If he doesn't die (through vig or mafia) I would like the town to keep him in mind for being lynched

I hate broken records. Broken records are really annoying if you have ever heard one. I don't want to be like one of those broken records, cause they get trashed. D: Trashed records are not good records. So don't hate when I choose to change up strategies. Cause you changed up strategy too. You didn't put a role hint in your user title. The only time you didn't do tht was when you were mafia. Hmmmm, maybe you're mafia again. I mean it only makes sense, right?

Before people accuse me of being scum for not changing my usertitle like in mm game two when I didn't change it, I'm just gonna say that I'm not gonna change my usertitle anymore. Please don't post a sarcastic comment about this post

In response to Superpenguin

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, this was before the roles were handed out

Ok, first off, how was Ashtot distracting you?
Why don't you like Lunatic's play style (irrelevant)?

I don't know how you expect me to answer that. Everyone has that one person who is able to get them completely off task. Unfortunately, that was what Ashtot was to me.

Lunatic doesn't ever have correct suspicions, yet she usually stays stubbornly attached to them even when evidence proves otherwise. Most of what I am basing wanting to lynch her off of is how she is playing Game V, and I don't know how much we cna use from that game since it's not over.

She gets into this pessimistic attitude like "Oh my god, we just lost a Blue! This is a repeat of Game IV, Town is DOOOOOOMED!" And it's like, hon, you got ten Town to Two Mafia, town is not doomed, you blind or something? Like seriously, losing a single blue who didn't even ontribute anyway does not equate to how stupidly you guys avoided lynching the mafia in Game IV.

Lunatic is just someone who thinks Dead Blues = Mafia Victory. And that kind of attitude really brings the town down and I don't like how she plays that way, so I wanted her out. unfortunately, that plan fell through.

None of us know Lunatic's role. So, I wouldn't consider that a piece of evidence to put against me. I was simply throwing a name out on the plate to be lynched and it was Lunatic. With the lack of worse players playing this game, I chose Lunatic just because I don't like her playstyle and I never really consider her to be too much of an asset to town anyway.

Okay, we lynched Ashtot for reasons. He was effectively distracting me from playing the game to my original standards of analyzing posts and whatnot. I had fun playing with Ashtot and i didn't want to stop and go back to being serious. That's why he got lynched, so I could be controlled. Miss you, Ashtot, sorry, it had to be done! <3

And saying that we randomly came up with the idea to lynch Lunatic is true, but I mean we ended day REALLY early by lynching Ashtot. Like that was a random thing to do, just rush day like that.

Lunatic claimed to be plain jane townie, much like Ashtot turned out to actually be. Sure it might turn out later on we should have lynched Lunatic but we saw no reason to.

Uh no we lynched Ashtot for being a distraction and a troll. I could care less about you being controlled and if you do continue to choose being a distraction I think a vig should shoot him so we don't waste a lynch on you. The day to lynch distractions was Day 1, further distractions need to be shot or inspected.

I don't see a problem with it. Sure Mafia probably jumped at the sight of lynching a townie, but it's like the Dolby lynch from Game V, we lynch distractors or uncooperative players Day 1. Ashtot proved to be that later on in Game V and proved it at the start of this game.

No real plan for the night honestly. Detective(s) inspect the strong players, up to you to contact them (REMEMBER THE GODFATHER IS IN PLAY AND THEY CAN APPEAR BLUGREEN). Vig(s) either save your shot or use it if you feel you'll probably die during the night (preferably on the unlikely to contribute or those you feel is mafia). Doctor(s) do whatever, even if it's protecting yourself tonight. As for Mafia, I hope you miss. :p

The Godfather has always been a strong player. Honestly, I think that's the way it is going to be again. Detectives should check the in-between players for better chances at rolechecks returning Red. Unfortunately, only three players this game will ever return red and one of them is the Miller.

That would be pretty cool. Also fireninja did post something (thought not really that important) also he voted unlike the other four.

I'm hoping that mafia will improve your reading skills so that we don't have to waste time telling you things that have happened. I did vote. I voted on the first page and posted my reasoning for voting for Ashtot on page 18.

I could say the same for you. Is this comment really necessary? Also, shouldn't we be going after lurkers. For example, Makkine and Minties.

You are incredibly aggressive and I can't tell if you're just new and trying to be as useful as you can or if you're just annoying. You go from no lynch to lunatic, even after BlueLeaf told you that no sane mafia member would actually push for a day 1 lynch. Now you're going after me because? Because I'm not spamming the thread with useless posts repeating everyone else before me like you? Really it just seems like you're pushing for anyone to die asap.

I'm assuming since you couldn't read the fact that I voted previously, you've never read any other mafia thread. Lynching a lurker right out of the gate isn't a great idea considering we have nothing to go on. As said before, yes we could hit red, but the chances of us hitting green or blue are ridiculously high. That's why Ashtot died. He would have become Dolby 2.0 late game and had us running in circles wondering if he roleclaim was actually true. Now if you're going to push names out, do us a favor and provide solid reasoning or you're just wasting space and time.

Back