• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia II: Catch Scum or Catch Scurvy [Game Over/Town Win]

First off I would like to say that the only reason I defended Trundle was that the only thing that implied that he was mafia was a irc quote containing a poorly worded phrase and the fact that he had no suspicions and that he is a strong player. Iloveyou, I acknowledge that you are innocent or are in the process of a highly elaborate bluff (which I doubt) with the reasons behind reason number one in your list of two, second, where did he claim that you are a godfather sacrificing a roleblocker to gain trust? Anyway, I believe that you would never sacrifice a roleblocker if you are a mafia, since there is only one (most likely). I feel like he is mafia with the second reason and will not change my vote unless you don't provide the location of the claim that you are the godfather.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The person who was protected/veteran hasn't come forward yet. PLEASE COME FOWARD

Do you even get a notification if you have been protected? o.o

Nobody can come forward if they do not know...

Trundle & I just had a huge discussion in the IRC (TBT chat) through PM.

That is where he is claiming that I am the Godfather / Mafia. That is where everything went down. I need the Town to seriously consider lynching Trundle today. It is very likely that he is the Godfather this game.

Trundle & I just had a huge discussion in the IRC (TBT chat) through PM.

That is where he is claiming that I am the Godfather / Mafia. That is where everything went down. I need the Town to seriously consider lynching Trundle today. It is very likely that he is the Godfather this game.
Ok, thank you for supplying the location.

Sorry for lurking for... an hour now? I don't know. I needed to sneak my iPad into bed so I could post this...

Kuma defended FireNinja, along with Dolby:

His defense to point two:

IMO, I think he most definitely would. He would want discussion to start, but against the wrong person.

Also, he posted this:

He does not start discussion, but then comes quick to pointing fingers later on.
Building off of FireNinja against Dolby:

He contradicts himself three hours later, in the second post...

Oh, and one last thing.

Was I the only one who noticed this?

Lastly, Kuma and Dolby both wanted to go back to ITYW...
Opinions, anyone?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, forgot to mention this is a case against FireNinja, for the most part...
First off, I was one person who accused fireninja, I found all of his explanations satisfactory at the end of day one. In spoiler, first sentence of second post, see he defended and I think he is innocent after his defence. I can't really defend myself against that because I forgot what I was going to post without the grammar errors but I ment that hopefully there are some or a mafia among those modkilled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And then I realize that my defence makes no sense

You do get notified, it is in the first post.

Actually, I don't see it in the first post, I guess I got confused with the other Mafia games, sorry about that!

But I did ask Karla this in Game III so I doubt the rule is changed.

You quoted the first thing in your second post.

BBG why are you talking to yourself?

Would like anyone that perpetuates the 'Gandalf dies night one' stereotype to step forward now. Why? I can confirm that I took up that missing kp from last night and lived to tell the tale.

Right now it looks like Trundle has become the main lynch candidate for day 2. Fair to say we need to give him time to defend on the claims posted against him recently. Curious about Superpenguin's turnaround on Trundle from scum to town and back to suspicious though. What exactly did he say to you in the IRC that had you convinced before?

Happy about seeing Kuma flip today. That was awesome to wake up to.

So much reading, I skimmed through what I could don't think I got the gist of it all though.
Can someone give me quick summary and the current thoughts against players?

So much reading, I skimmed through what I could don't think I got the gist of it all though.
Can someone give me quick summary and the current thoughts against players?

Only two town died tonight, a vig shoot a roleblocker, iloveyou, beary509, and Blu rose are almost completely confirmed as innocents. Trundle is suspected, I'm a minor suspect.

Only two town died tonight, a vig shoot a roleblocker, iloveyou, beary509, and Blu rose are almost completely confirmed as innocents. Trundle is suspected, I'm a minor suspect.

You're only a suspect in my eyes, and, even then, not that much.

@Gandalf: You have Kayla and I to thank for that. :)

I ment last night, not tonight

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're only a suspect in my eyes, and, even then, not that much.

I'm pretty sure I'm suspected by fireninja

I'm pleased to see that Trundle is the main candidate for lynching today, I suspected him being a Godfather N1 (and was about to make a post for DTs to be cautious etc) but I'd rather say it Day 2 where most of the discussion is going on. People are already suspecting him though so that's fair enough. Trundle defend yourself!

RIP Tom and Lunatic. And Kuma as well, but you're scum sad to say.

Just real quick can you or anyone explain why iloveyou, beary, and Blu rose are innocent? I couldn't follow that either when reading.

@Scums why didn't you roleblock iLoveYou when she pretty much revealed her role? :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just real quick can you or anyone explain why iloveyou, beary, and Blu rose are innocent? I couldn't follow that either when reading.

check the first page, click day 2, and read from there.

Has Trundle shown much activity on IRC/Mumble? My vote is for Trundle until he defends himself.

Back