• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia X: The Honnō-ji Incident [Game Over/Town Win]

Last edited:
so basically you lynch someone in the morning and discuss who to lynch at night?

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually im out i think my timezone will affect this sry

During the day you lynch; at night people who have actions use them. But it doesn't work around real day/night. Day lasts 48 hours. Night lasts 24 hours.

Last edited:
(I don't see my name on the playerlist)

I'm confused about the win conditions for mafia and cult. Both of their win conditions are to outnumber town. Does that mean say, a mafia team of 3 wins when there are 3 town and 2 cult left? Even though they don't control half of the voting power?

May I join please? I know I'm really new but I have read past mafia games as a guest and was finally able to make an account today.
Quiz me on my knowledge if you would like Tina ^-^

May I join please? I know I'm really new but I have read past mafia games as a guest and was finally able to make an account today.
Quiz me on my knowledge if you would like Tina ^-^

I'll take your word for it. Welcome to the forum! :)

Back