• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia VI: Faithful June [Game Over/Town Win]

The person I contacted is not responding, so here I go I guess:

I have come to the conclusion thatbChamp2467 may be town.
Why?

The Insane DT inspected Champ two nights ago, when Tom was still alive. The result back was Town, so we automatically assumed Champ=Mafia.
Last night, the Insane DT inspected FireNinja1, and got back Town. This means that FireNinja1 is definitely scum since Tom is dead.

Now here's the problem. We have two mafia roles left - the scientist and the Godfather. The Godfather should always come back as Mafia to the insane DT. But if we have both Champ and FireNinja coming up as Town to the insane DT, there's a problem here.

Now Tom comes in. I assume that Tom framed Champ before he got lynched, so that's why he came back as Town to the Insane DT. Whereas, since the framer is now dead, we can safely assume that FireNinja is scum.

This is also where there is a conflict with what Oath said about the insane DT checking up on Champ two nights in a row. I was told different information, directly from the Insane DT (who claimed to be working with Trundle).

I would like to hear your opinions. I will be back in a few hours.

Why?

The Insane DT inspected Champ two nights ago, when Tom was still alive. The result back was Town, so we automatically assumed Champ=Mafia.
Last night, the Insane DT inspected FireNinja1, and got back Town. This means that FireNinja1 is definitely scum since Tom is dead.

Now here's the problem. We have two mafia roles left - the scientist and the Godfather. The Godfather should always come back as Mafia to the insane DT. But if we have both Champ and FireNinja coming up as Town to the insane DT, there's a problem here.

Now Tom comes in. I assume that Tom framed Champ before he got lynched, so that's why he came back as Town to the Insane DT. Whereas, since the framer is now dead, we can safely assume that FireNinja is scum.

This is also where there is a conflict with what Oath said about the insane DT checking up on Champ two nights in a row. I was told different information, directly from the Insane DT (who claimed to be working with Trundle).

This makes sense. But, there's always the possibility Tom framed someone else, and Champ is mafia.

This makes sense. But, there's always the possibility Tom framed someone else, and Champ is mafia.

Either FN1 or Dolby are scum because both are inactive (a feature of scum) and do not voice their opinions.

Why?

She said she'll be back in a few hours so I guess it's time to play the waiting game...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you not going to defend yourself Fireninja? I saw you viewing the thread and then leaving it...

o-o Lauren was mafia?

RIP: Trundle and iLoveYou. :c

So I've read the past couple pages, and I still remain heavily suspicious of FireNinja. As of right now, I think I'll place a vote for him. (It will be a placeholder, but may be final if That will of course be subject to change, depending on how the rest of the day goes. Also, I was talking with Trundle and iLoveYou through PM's last night, and I did bring up how I thought he may be the godfather. It's not much, but a couple days ago, he suggested that a detective inspect him, but he was only on a few people's suspicions list, he wasn't even being directly pointed at. It would be very easy for the godfather to ask for a detective to inspect them for obvious reasons. (Yes, I do realize there's the insane policemen)

The only thing that has me doubting FireNinja a little bit is that Lauren seemed to want us believe she was suspicious of him. But, that could of course be like what I did in mafia V, where I called him out before he died to gain trust from town. Hard to tell

I'm back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to go with FireNinja1 today as I think he is a safer lynch.
Even if he is a townie, he doesn't even contribute so whether he's dead or not doesn't even matter.
It's a 50/50 chance.

Back