• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

I actually gave my Milk to Heyden, not Oath.
Sloth must've redirected my action. I assumed they thought Mafia was going to kill Oath (as did I) and wanted to set us up to loose the milk as well.

Rip Crys, sorry I didn't believe you, I hope you understand

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ebwop

Sloth must've redirected my action. I assumed they thought Mafia was going to kill Oath (as did I) and wanted to set us up to loose the milk as well.

I'm assuming ***

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ebwop

I'm assuming ***

You gave your item away during the night?

You gave your item away during the night?

yea it's a night action item, it cant be used or sent during the day (unless im mistaken?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow that lag's screwin up the posts

- - - Post Merge - - -

Each day phase, players will be allowed to give away one of their items to another player of their choosing. Each night phase, they may then use ONE item or power - Not multiple.

oh **** what
im sorry i mustve skipped this :eek:
but yea i gave it away at night

yea it's a night action item, it cant be used or sent during the day (unless im mistaken?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow that lag's screwin up the posts

Yes, it is a night action item. BUT items are only given away during the day.

Each day phase, players will be allowed to give away one of their items to another player of their choosing. Each night phase, they may then use ONE item or power - Not multiple.

naNqv6M.png

Chocolate Milk: Leaving the Chocolate Milk out at night causes any person who visits you to stumble into it and spill it. Seeing spilled Chocolate Milk causes your visitors great distress and they will be prevented from completing their intended action on you. Can only be used once. (As the milk will end up spoiling if nobody visits.)

6. Sloth
Passive Ability: You are too lazy to perform your own actions, and can never use items. You can still give them to other players, but this is more effort than you prefer to put down, and so your trades take place during the night instead of using your other ability.
Active Ability: During the night phase, you mind control a targeted player, causing them to use their action (if any) on a secondary target that you also select. If your target used no action that night, even if they COULD, nothing happens.
Example: Player A is a vigilante. Player A wants to kill Player B.
However, Sloth controls Player A, forcing him to target Player C instead.

Items can only be given away during the night, as evidenced by the first post. Nothing in the Chocolate Milk role description says anything about it being able to be given away at night. The only role that can give away an item during the night, as evidenced by the third post, is the Sloth.

Jacob gave away the Chocolate Milk last night, as evidenced by the fact that I got it.

Jacob is therefore the Sloth, is lying about how he "gave it to Hayden and got it redirected".

hi I've been keeping up with the thread but haven't gotten the time to formulate a post bc school sucks

I'm inbetween classes rn so I'll just quickly sum up what I think and I'll come back in about two hours and explain more

the thing is that I've noticed Panda was different since D1... and I was hoping that as the game progressed her alignment would become clear however it's quite the opposite. after being super talkative D1 she was quiet after Ness died, and now that the pressure is back on her she's really active again. she didn't exactly defend Cory but she showed reluctance to vote Cory. she also even questioned Oaths alignment, who is like 99% confirmed. when I pushed for Jacob, it felt like she was jumping on the bandwagon immediately because the reasoning she gave was basically what I said summarized in 3-4 sentences.

this is super rushed I wanted to say more but I'll be back in a couple hours, I have class now

Hayden has the milk correct? which means Jacob is confirmed town then? Or at least confirmed not 3rd party. Unless scum can both pass on an item and use KP

hi I've been keeping up with the thread but haven't gotten the time to formulate a post bc school sucks

I'm inbetween classes rn so I'll just quickly sum up what I think and I'll come back in about two hours and explain more

the thing is that I've noticed Panda was different since D1... and I was hoping that as the game progressed her alignment would become clear however it's quite the opposite. after being super talkative D1 she was quiet after Ness died, and now that the pressure is back on her she's really active again. she didn't exactly defend Cory but she showed reluctance to vote Cory. she also even questioned Oaths alignment, who is like 99% confirmed. when I pushed for Jacob, it felt like she was jumping on the bandwagon immediately because the reasoning she gave was basically what I said summarized in 3-4 sentences.

this is super rushed I wanted to say more but I'll be back in a couple hours, I have class now

Hayden has the milk correct? which means Jacob is confirmed town then? Or at least confirmed not 3rd party. Unless scum can both pass on an item and use KP

No, I have the milk.

They cannot pass an item and use KP.

Also items can only be given during the day.

oh wait ignore that last part about Jacob.. I'm confused af

Back