• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

I just want to say thank you sataric for the game. It was very fun!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also town rng too op pls nerf

omg.... do you have anything to say this is like your 5th post the whole game and you've had nothing to say.
Well okay, I whipped some quick reads up for you, I'll elaborate further tomorrow

I am the Cain, I turned my Lucky Foot into Chocolate Milk, and I'm not saying until tomorrow if I have used it or not yet, for the sake of me surviving or not.
Oath- Pretty confirmed town in my option, unless he has somewhat manipulated everyone into thinking he's town but I highly doubt that. I think he should lead for tomorrow in my opinion.

Panda- Very similar playstyle to all her other games as town, I feel like she is my strongest town read for now. Victim is a relatively easy claim, as such with Cory did, but I'm still inclined to trust her. Slightest chance Dolby bussed her but I'm not sure. "I actually feel like Panda is town, unlike quite a few of you, even though I haven't been seen her as scum. Most noob scum try to lay back and be non-confrontational, but panda isn't doing that. Not that certain aspects of her posts and nitpickyness aren't scummy to some people, but it's normal behavior for her)"- Dolby.

Doughssant/Heyden- I am leaning towards town due to what other people have said about his meta and such. A lot of his posts seem to be filler or spam, and to me it looks like he's exclaiming his opinions freely. I don't think he is scum but there's a slimmest chance he could be since the no save on night 2 seemed pretty off to me.

M3ow- Made a strong case on Jacob and Ness (who flipped mafia), which has makes me believe Jacob is scum. Meow is very pro-town, like in other games she has participated in. Could still be 3rd party but I don't really see it.

Jacob- Last game as scum it didn't seem to me he tried as hard as this game, but is definitely more defensive. Claimed to be hit by bomb. Claiming to be bomb hit would be a very risky action to choose to do, but out of everyone right now, I think he is our best lynch

Crys- Unsure, claimed Judas/Cop, I'd like to hear her reports as I can't seem to find them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alexi- Has a huge suspicions against me because of my inactivity and I can understand why, as in the last game Rune made it right to the end without saying anything. Not sure what to think of her either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

a few format errors ^^;;

I'm still on iffy on Panda just based on her strange defense of Cory.

The thing about Jacob and the bomb is why else would he claim that.

Alright. So, here's my thoughts. I'm very likely to die tonight. Doughssant/Hayden being doctor is very iffy as to whether or not her protection on me will go through since Sloth is still in play.

Current Playlist and Claims
  • doughssant - Doctor / Magdalane - Protected Ayaya N1, no action N2
  • Panda1376 - Townie / Victim
  • Alexi - Townie / Victim
  • Oath2order - Vigilante / Samson - Shot Runeraider N1, Daggered Dolby D2, Shot Lucanosa N2, Item stolen by Cory on N2, removed from game upon Cory's lynch.
  • mother of all llamas - Item Cloner / Cain
  • m3ow_ - Townie / Victim
  • Jacob - Veteran / Guppy the Cat - Apparently received Bomb which exploded on him N2.
  • Crys - Self-Aware Miller+Granny / Judas - Used Book of Belial N2.

You'll notice two differently colored names on the list. Our last two scum are hiding in mother of all llamas and Panda1376.

Why mother of all llamas is Scum or Third-Party: By Oathy Oathington
Alright, so. First, we shall start with some gut reactions to her posts in isolation.

2 blue roles gone, dang... They wete overpowered ones too...

- - - Post Merge - - -

were*

This was her reaction to the Night One deaths. Interesting that you address the two blue roles that died as "overpowered". A running theme with Cory was that he claimed that town had too many blue roles and was OP. Interesting.

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for the lack of inactivity. Don't have time to say much since it is really late but I am suspicious of Sarasa or Rune at the moment. I'll be more active this werkend though... I'll post some proper reads ASAP.

She promised to be more active on the weekend, yet wasn't. Granted, it was Easter weekend so I can't be too judgmental on this.

One thing that stuck out to me the most;
'Meow would be Third Party for leading Ness's lynch if anything.'
Could she not be scum? Why are you assuring that m3ow could be 3rd party but not Minties when they arw in the same paragraph? It just seems off to me...
I'll piece togather some more stuff from other people's reads and whatnot, but I have calculus homework to finish before the Egg Hunt, so au revoir...

This is a fair point that you address on Daniel's post above yours. The thing is on this, you are not a partner with m3ow, so I can't accuse you of defending a scum partner.

Also interesting that you admit you're still going to be inactive.

OMG I forgot to place my vote and I lost track of time D;
Well since I'm probably going to be modkilled, be wary of Crys....

Why haven't you been modkilled, for that matter? I wonder if it's because you're the last Sin or Horror and Sataric doesn't want to end your party's chance of winning.

I am the Cain, I turned my Lucky Foot into Chocolate Milk, and I'm not saying until tomorrow if I have used it or not yet, for the sake of me surviving or not.

That's weird. There's no reason to not say whether or not you'll be using it or not. It's not like you're a target, unless if you do end up using it, and Sloth somehow ends up redirecting the mafia kill onto you, thus resulting in their kill being stopped.

The thing is, I don't believe this. You've been cagey this entire game. You didn't want to claim your role after everyone else, and you still don't want to tell us whether you've used your item. My guess is that you're mafia or third-party, got the teleporter, and stole the Chocolate Milk from Daniel in order to try and claim Cain. This is a very risky thing for her to do, so if Jacob could tell is if he still has his Chocolate Milk or not, that would be very helpful.

Why Panda1376 is Scum or Third-Party: By Oathy Oathington
Panda has been very very strange as of recently. But let's go back.

you know what guys im sorry i don't think i can put together great post for you at the moment as its late and i feel myself fading fast... and i probably won't be up too much before N! so if i die i just want to say a few things.

im still suspicious of Daniel

also im not town reading Sarasaka

and the exchange with Rune and Alexi is very odd... i think rune looks pretty scummy in it to be honest.

Why is it that scum this game seems to all have been looking at Sarasa, Rune, and Daniel as anti-town?

what the heck just happened.... haha sorry I've been gone Easter weekend...

The last few pages with Jacob seem really scummy but i kinda believe him for some reason, i could be wrong but he does seem sincere and the mistakes could be genuine.

Fascinating that you think he was "sincere" with "genuine mistakes". at 2:19AM on March 28th, yet 12 hours later around 3:00PM March 28th, she suddenly switches over to "Jacob is scum" with lines such as the following:

@Jacob so you still have it ? and why didn't you give it to Oath

@Jacob you didn't need long to know the best thing to do with the milk was to give it to Oath should have been your first thought when you knew you could cancel or get it back.

She also had me read as very very town.

Oath is pretty much the only confirmed town so what Oath wants Oath gets.

Until I started pushing for Cory, when she suddenly started doubting me as town.

is the only thing confirming Oath as town is that he used the dagger on Dolby ?

@Dough ya im sus of him telling the truth also but at least thats whats been claimed.

You may not been explicitly been defending Cory but you were implicitly defending him.

A Reminder Going Forward
Night Three is giving us 6 town, 1 mafia, 1 third party (6/1/1). To reiterate,

If Mafia hits Third-party, then we go into Day 4 as 6/1. Very good position.

If Mafia hits Town, then we go into Day 4 as 5/1/1. Not as good as them hitting third-party, but it still does mean that we have a higher chance of lynching anti-town tomorrow.

If we have a successful protection, then this means that we go into Day 4 as 6/1/1.

A redirect or unsuccessful protection just results in one of the above.

TL;DR
Lynch Mother of All Llamas and Panda1376. Panda1376 is likely to be the mafia member and should probably take priority.

what happens if pandas twin is still alive, assuming she is mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait nvm lynch doesnt apply to twin ignore me

My suggestion is Panda because llamas might be modkilled if she don't vote. Also Panda is probably the more likely mafia member. Eliminates night kills

I'm fully expecting to die tomorrow by either mafia killing me or Sloth redirecting the mafia kill onto me out of pure luck. So.

Jacob and Crys: I really have no clue what exactly happened on the night Minties died, but I somehow trust both of your claims. There was likely some ****ery that probably involved the Sloth. I trust both your claims given how suspicious Panda and mother look. Don't worry about each other or fall for distractions trying to figure out what happened.

Doughssant: I'm trusting you'll protect yourself tonight just to be on the safe side. Don't answer this, Sloth might get involved.

Townies: please vote Panda first then mother of all llamas the next day.

Panda: well played.

@Oath the chocolate milk-

I did not use it for myself, I'm practically townie now without my night life.
I gave it to someone else, but I don't want to say who (claimed town member). It would be a shame if they got killed when because I told scum who has it.

They can claim that they have it tomorrow, and if I survive, I'll tell you if they dont

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, couldn't there still be a scum member among the "claimed" townies?? That's an easy role to claim.
Let's not let M3ow_ and Alexi under our radar just yet

Back