• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

I already said why. They contribute by actively scumhunting and with two mafia teams, that's more helpful right now than just lurking/posting one-liners. Samson can kill them at night if we lynch scum every day too.

yea but we don't know who samson is and there may not even be a samson

I'm also gonna prod the inactive players (mother of llamas, Crys, Iggy Koopa, stardusk) as I think Sataric allowed us to prod them?
I'm js I did make a post of who I think is is sus if you still want to call me inactive. No search, so I didn't put quotes but you could still look at it.

I made my vote so I have nothing more to say

yea but we don't know who samson is and there may not even be a samson
Oath claimed as Samson a few pages ago.

i highly doubt there are multiples
why? are you claiming samson?
Yes you Dingus. I shot RR

I'm js I did make a post of who I think is is sus if you still want to call me inactive. No search, so I didn't put quotes but you could still look at it.

I made my vote so I have nothing more to say

Since I can't look it up without going through pages of posts?mind explaining again who you think are suspicious?

Oath claimed as Samson a few pages ago.

Since I can't look it up without going through pages of posts—mind explaining again who you think are suspicious?
lucanosa, Dolby (now dead) and trundle

Oath, do you get a shot when 3rd party is lynched or just mafia? Not sure if someone asked this earlier, i cant remember or search for it because of Easter.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If so, who are you planning on shooting?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would probably suggest Daniel or Jacob.

Oath, do you get a shot when 3rd party is lynched or just mafia? Not sure if someone asked this earlier, i cant remember or search for it because of Easter.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If so, who are you planning on shooting?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would probably suggest Daniel or Jacob.
we should lynch easter so we can search again

Since Oath was the one who shot rune, anyone who thinks i killed him because he wouldn't change his mind on me being scum has been proved wrong.

Also I highly suggest Maggie/Doctor protect Oath. He's guaranteed to get a shot after trundle's lynch. And Mafia lost their role blocker.

I may suck at mafia nowadays, but at least I didn't use a mod's account to find out where all the eggs are and then "delete" it followed by getting banned for 6 months!

mmmm im not touching that discussion

@Trundle

Can we not? Literally why bring this up all the time? I wasn't even here for that happening, but I think it's pretty ****ty for everyone to bring it up all the time.

Does Samson get a shot if Sin is lynched?
just making it an official question :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does Samson get a shot if Sin is lynched?

If Samson is in the game, and still owns the Samson's Lock item, he would get a Vigilante Shot each time scum is lynched. Scum equals both Mafia and Third-Party Team in this game. Furthermore, if the Samson's Lock item would end up in another persons inventory, any previous shots earned and not used would remain on the item.

Yes he does.

Back