• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia IV: Red Revolution [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Sooooo....

Can't wait until Monday!

I'm already typing up a campaign post...
I'm gonna run for mayor!

Kidding, kidding...

I'm not INSANE!

Sooooo....

Can't wait until Monday!

I'm already typing up a campaign post...
I'm gonna run for mayor!

Kidding, kidding...

I'm not INSANE!

Who so you think IS going to run for mayor? (Besides oath)

Actually, did I serve my ban in TBT: Mini Mafia?
Or am I serving it in this game?
I was modkilled due to a real life... epidemic, and doesn't that serve as a one-game ban?

So excited! I can't wait to see what my role is. I was a Mafia Goon the last two times I've played. It's fun being evil, but I wonder what it woul be like to play from a differen viewpoint.

So excited! I can't wait to see what my role is. I was a Mafia Goon the last two times I've played. It's fun being evil, but I wonder what it woul be like to play from a differen viewpoint.

i hate being mafia omfg get town and live the relaxation

I have only been able to live through a role where I get to shoot people. I'm not ready for anything else. D:

Back