• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia IV: Red Revolution [Game Over/Mafia Win]

SAovTS6.jpg

Day 4

pallycake slipped on ice and split her head open.

pallycake the Party Elite was modkilled

Day will last ~48 hours.

If, for some reason, I were to ever get modkilled, I would want it to be like this. lol

Sucks that we lost a townie though. :\

Good job doctors, only one person died. :D

or they only decided to kill one person. Either way, not a huge loss.
Now. Current suspect is Waffles it seems. But I have another proposition.

Farobi. They've already been accused, but after doing some digging I've come to the conclusion that they are possibly the Godfather of this game. So currently we have Waffles, Farobi, and Laurina being suspected of mafia.

Putting my money on all three of them being red.

Which reminds me Dolby for banwagoning and agree on Blu

Does anybody recognize something like this that a certain roleblocker in game three did simular to this post. Throw down one of his main accusers as a bandwagoner. This is not revenge, but because of this I'm going to vote for waffles.

Does anybody recognize something like this that a certain roleblocker in game three did simular to this post. Throw down one of his main accusers as a bandwagoner. This is not revenge, but because of this I'm going to vote for waffles.

You know, we could actually talk about these things instead of jumping into a decision right as day starts.

Like I said before, I'm all for voting off Waffles, but they are doing absolutely nothing at all. And if they are mafia, they're not being useful to them. We can work that to our advantage and kill off one of the mafia that are actually doing something.

I say we get rid of Laurina as she's the most likely suspect and the most active currently. But I'm not going to vote until we talk about it and if any three of them have a defense I'd like to see it.

Luckily, Pally was a Mason. I don't know if she was busy or not, but idk.

Well, Laurina, Waffles, and Laurina should be our prime two candidates. I'd like to see a lynch for Laurina happen for these reasons:

1. If Waffles was scum, I don't think she would vote for herself.
2. Not too sure on Farobi here. He's inactive, so there's not too much evidence against him. Then again, there's nothing to protect him with. It might be the same result as Justin's lynch.
3. Laurina didn't die tonight. The election candids should have been targets a while ago.

Luckily, Pally was a Mason. I don't know if she was busy or not, but idk.

Well, Laurina, Waffles, and Laurina should be our prime two candidates. I'd like to see a lynch for Laurina happen for these reasons:

1. If Waffles was scum, I don't think she would vote for herself.
2. Not too sure on Farobi here. He's inactive, so there's not too much evidence against him. Then again, there's nothing to protect him with. It might be the same result as Justin's lynch.
3. Laurina didn't die tonight. The election candids should have been targets a while ago.

I've come across some information that leads me to believe that Farobi is mafia. But I'd rather focus on Laurina, because Waffles isn't doing anything.
and hey, since I only have one life left now, I'm gonna go ahead and roleclaim as Veteran. I had a hit put on me last night so whatever I said before night happened must have hit home, because someone wants me dead.

I agree, Waffles won't really deal with being lynched since he has already said "Go ahead," a couple pages ago.

Hopefully we won't keep losing Town players :/ Hopefully we can make it.

Townies, Veterans, and Masons
Keep talking. Let?s confuse the mafia by being as active as possible. I don?t want them to be able to distinguish the greens from the blues. Let?s all just be a mishmash of blue-green on their radar.

They were strong players but they weren't action roles. This is how all townies should behave. Likewise, look at Trundle: he was a blue role but he wasn't holding back. He was active. This is how all blue roles should behave. These three have been excellent examples of how everyone town-aligned should play.

Townies and Veterans
Keep talking. We can't protect the blues unless we put ourselves on the frontline.

This is exactly what I've been doing throughout the game. I may have hit a bit close to home somewhere throughout my gameplay, or people just really want me out. I would like to announce to everyone that I was a target last night. I doubt it, but I believe there could still be a Vigilante out there. The shot may have come from them or it may have come from the Mafia.

The only reason the rest of you see me as active or strong is because I'm doing exactly what I've been told to do, unlike a majority of you. It's to the point where being active is more of a "distraction" than the inactives or those who post short one liners and excuses. I'm playing my role just like I should be. I'm putting myself out there to protect those who may be more important than me. It's seems a bit unfair that I have to hold back, just to blend in with the rest of the town, when I have nothing to hide. I understand why I'm in the spotlight. Go ahead and lynch me, but you'll regret it when you see me flip town-aligned. If you think I am Mafia, sure getting rid of me would be the best thing for town. But the fact that I am town, you'll be losing one of your most active players in helping you take down scum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

I'd like to point out one thing right now, since I'm extremely tired and may forget in the morning:
This is a huge red flag for me. Farobi has not voted on a single lynch this entire game:http://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?searchid=1605240

I'll continue how I've been playing and piece more things together tomorrow. G'night.

Yeah, I literally just mentioned Farobi not voting and posting at all since the mayor votes to someone in private.

If you're telling the truth Laurina, then it lines up with some things I'm thinking. But that leaves one person in mafia that I'm unaware of.

Link didn't work. Try this one:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?searchid=1605404
If not, just look at Farobi's voting history. He just voted for the election.

That link doesn't work either, but I've already went back and checked.

It's not that he's inactive, either. I've seen him on and viewing the thread, and in another threads. Also, you people are aware that I can view who makes a tag, right?

Since I'm now aware that I can use this and not have it against the rules, Farobi has made the tags "I am the Godfather" and "Gallows I am mafia o.o".

So. Torches and pitchforks?

Since I'm now aware that I can use this and not have it against the rules, Farobi has made the tags "I am the Godfather" and "Gallows I am mafia o.o".

So. Torches and pitchforks?

Can you see when tags were made? Because if they were made after everyone received their role PM's, I know who I'm voting for.

Gallows, I literally made that "I am the Godfather" Tag before the roles were even sent out. I was just messing with you with the other tag, ofc i'm aware that the mods cans see tags lol (it was answered in ask the staff that you guys can see those stuff). My Internet was legit broken since Thursday and I had to rely on my phone's internet to type in stuff.

I didn't vote for anyone because I am not confident with any of the lynches. When I came online the votes for Gandalf have already exceeded 50% so I didnt think my vote would've been useful anyway.

Btw I am in PM circles with some people who shall not be named, I'll post my suspicions later because I think I struck the real Godfather and some of his / her buds. If i get lynched today then i hope my suspicions will be acknowledged.

#Farobi4Godfather tho c:

I would like to announce to everyone that I was a target last night. I doubt it, but I believe there could still be a Vigilante out there. The shot may have come from them or it may have come from the Mafia

Are you claiming that you have been protected or that you're a Veteran?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry dude, not working for me. My vote is sticking.
Alright. But ask me anything else. I'd like to prove my innocence to the rest of the town.

In her best interests, I recommend she not answer that.

I've already claimed veteran, so that leaves the mafia guessing as to how many of the other roles are left.

Do we have two veteran and one doctor? Two doctors and one veteran? Or just one of each? Answering publicly like I did lets them know for sure. Unless I'm lying, of course.

if you're red, I feel really sorry for your team. You're on my suspect list anyway, so if you don't die tonight, my vote is straight for you. Unless I find something way more suspicious about anyone else. So far though, not really.

Not making excuses already told ya (THIS and EXAM SCHED and I'm fine with that. But then again I'm not a scum and not afraid of getting lynch, you guys are just wasting your time voting me.

I was expecting getting kill today and btw ty scums for RBing you are also wasting yo actionZ!
#WafflesTheSlacker

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seriously Blu also changed her vote she suspected me because of my post quality
##VOTE: ITookYourWaffles
Y'know, I might as well try to go in the majority vote here...

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Gandalf

You got to be ****ing kidding me

I changed my vote because everybody else was voting for Gandalf, who was also on my suspicion list, and the majority vote was going towards him.

Also, a lynch was made last game* in TBT: Mafia III completely based off of post quality.
*I need to stop calling it that!

Well...
I guess I'm thawed towards Laurina.
Kuma, how are you?

See?

Okay then.

Laurina, you have a great case against Kuma there.
But, I'd like to point out a few things.
I, personally, still believe Kuma is Town.
It's just a gut instinct, I don't know. I don't know how to explain it.
JUST A GUT INSTINCT??? All you did was ****ing agree on someone and ask help just to be "useful"
this is not about gut instinct, feeling and crap wtf??? You agree with laurina but you feel kuma is a town same thing as the voting you voted me yesterday (Day3) but change your vote to gandalf this is funny

- - - Post Merge - - -

Was ninja'ed by the Day post.

Why does that not surprise me?
good question but the answer is NOBODY CARES

Your post is different from the previous games and I wouldn't be surprise if I get killed today or night 3
you are still noob and obviously someone rephase the whole crappy post of yours just to be wannabe pro town.

You are still part of my suspicion list missy now youre damn sure about me being a scummy but I tell you when I die you made a HUGE MISTAKE like you did to tina but flip blue.

Mafia II beary is making distraction in town now she improve and get used to it

what about you? You s**k since when you join mafia III inmini mafia no changes now this game its like you are randomly improve and pro at this well there is lacking and the evidence is decent there you havent check mafia ii and to tell you this I s**k at and I was in school

This is funny and you are agressive to me. How is that? What was your reason.
Better not ask help from scummy friends of yours

and Dolby voted me again? I wasnt that surprise but still banwagoning this is damn funny. Dolby is one of the noob players in game. Me? Hell yeah I'm a noob, really look at my sentense, not understandable and funny right? Also my evidence were not enough.

I even suspected Gallows since day one til now though I don't have much evidence about him but I think some of you wants to investigate him well go ahead and better report it to someone WHO YOU TRUST this will help us to investigate and do whatever you want.

If you guys investigate me then good now you understand but if you dont then whatever.

If im not dead day 5 or night 4 I have a plan we can discuss this after this funny argument against me and stuff

revenge vote? Not that kind of person like you know who since mafia I adios hope someone wont call me about Blu posting, getting cocky and crap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I changed my vote because everybody else was voting for Gandalf, who was also on my suspicion list, and the majority vote was going towards him.

Wow, what a jerk so that evidence about me was ****ing useless afterall?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Majority vote is NOT the real reason omg can you do better than that?

Sorry for being rude and offended I'm damn sick and stress of everything.

You know what else is funny? One of our player slipped up via pm ands/he told me about RBing thing good job mafia you are screwed.

Gonna see what happens next and I do hope this doesn't affect my exam grades.

Back