• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia TBT Mafia III: The Murder Before Christmas [Game Over/Town Win]

There's not much to discuss about the blue role plans because you gave all the info for the blue roles and want you'll be doing with them. I can ask, though, If you are elected Mayor, will you immediately put these plans into action or see if the Town has any opinions?

I'm not doing anything with the blue roles. I'm telling them how they should play. There is always stuff to discuss about the blue role plans, unless you think my plans are good?

My plans have little to do with me being Mayor, that's why they were spoilered and in a separate section. My plan is just as relevant if I'm not elected.

KarlaKGB: In my defense, I'll say that I probably skipped over it in your post. It's pretty huge, so... Anyway, there's not that much to say until everyone posts their opinion. That's when things heat up. I might as well ask you about your plan, now that you mention it.

1. What will you do if people don't follow your plan? Will you move on since its their role, or will you question them?

2. I noticed something about Vigs. If Mafia won't respond in time most likely, do you think the Medics could make it in time?

3. Do you have any sort of backup plan if Plan A fails?

Thank you, I'm satisfied. I'll think about you and your plans, Karla, to see if you are Town. You can't trust anyone this early on, so I still hold a seed of doubt.

Karla said:
I am naturally confident that are lynches will always be solid and there will be no need for pardoning. Thus I will save it for those idiotic policy lynches such as the beary509 lynch last game where there is a 1% chance they are actually scum.

So, it sounds like you're saying if the town is going after someone you know for a fact is innocent, you'll be able to take the attention off of them before the lynch takes place for a much more solid lynch. Thus, you will use your pardons on random people who aren't actually known to be either town or mafia?

*Correct me if I am not receiving the right message here.

Red

KarlaKGB: In my defense, I'll say that I probably skipped over it in your post. It's pretty huge, so... Anyway, there's not that much to say until everyone posts their opinion. That's when things heat up. I might as well ask you about your plan, now that you mention it.

This is not an excuse. Read everything. People don't read enough in this game.

1. What will you do if people don't follow your plan? Will you move on since its their role, or will you question them?
My plan is not the be all and end all. I will be looking at every confirmed or claimed play and figuring out why it was made.

2. I noticed something about Vigs. If Mafia won't respond in time most likely, do you think the Medics could make it in time?
Make it in time to do what?

3. Do you have any sort of backup plan if Plan A fails?
Why do you think I want everyone to pitch in on this. I want brainstorming. Look at the game setup, working out a foolproof plan is going to be nearly impossible this game. Doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

If I am correct, then how would you go about proving to the rest of town of their innocence and then directing town into a new lynch candidate?

If I am correct, then how would you go about proving to the rest of town of their innocence and then directing town into a new lynch candidate?

I'd like to know this too. You sound as if you will know exactly who is Mafia and are able to direct them into a new candidate no one probably thought about.

Hello people, just to let you know i'm going to be super inactive today so don't use today for an activity pattern(or any other thursday)

So, it sounds like you're saying if the town is going after someone you know for a fact is innocent, you'll be able to take the attention off of them before the lynch takes place for a much more solid lynch. Thus, you will use your pardons on random people who aren't actually known to be either town or mafia?

*Correct me if I am not receiving the right message here.
I will always prioritise redirecting the lynch off of an innocent onto someone who is much more suspicious. No, that does not mean I am using my pardons on randoms. I do not want to pardon - it doesn't look good on me, and it wastes the lynch for that day. However, I WILL pardon someone I am certain is innocent if I have to. We are lynching to kill Mafia, not to kill annoying players or dumb townies. beary's lynch fell right under that category.

I will attack the "evidence" and reasons people giving for the innocent lynch, and push my case on a better lynch target.

As much as Karla's plan sounds incredibly well thought out and beneficial to the town, I have to wonder why he is so eager to become mayor or sheriff. He posted his proposal within one minute of the day starting. He's been planning it for quite some time, and that arouses suspicion in me. It also worries me that he has been a host in the previous games so knows the exact ins and outs of the game and thinking patterns. This could either benefit the town hugely, or, if he is indeed scum, can completely destroy the town. I will need to weigh the risk against the benefit before casting my vote. I would also like to see other candidate's proposals before making my final vote.

However, Karla has put great thought into a strategic game plan that could benefit the town hugely if it were followed, and I really appreciate that he recognises he will be under suspicion and has made a point about not trusting him completely. This, to me, seems like a valid pro/con consideration. I will wait until other candidates come forward, as for now I am on the fence about Karla.

I will always prioritise redirecting the lynch off of an innocent onto someone who is much more suspicious. No, that does not mean I am using my pardons on randoms. I do not want to pardon - it doesn't look good on me, and it wastes the lynch for that day. However, I WILL pardon someone I am certain is innocent if I have to. We are lynching to kill Mafia, not to kill annoying players or dumb townies. beary's lynch fell right under that category.

I will attack the "evidence" and reasons people giving for the innocent lynch, and push my case on a better lynch target.
This is a much better explanation of how you'll attack those lynches of innocents. After you found someone was innocent, would you go back and look for evidence or would you have some on hand already to tell everyone?

I read through the scum chat from the second game and I agree with Karla?s observation that town were much too gullible; in order to win we?re going to need to be wiser than they were. Karla?s town plan makes a lot of sense on the surface but I think I will need to give it a closer read in the morning (when I'm more awake!) before I can weigh in and give a constructive comment.

I think a couple of people are rushing to vote too quickly: don't make this a repeat of the last game. Let's carefully consider our options first - on that note, I think we need more options! I would like to see more people stand up for the roles. Trundle has proved himself a strong player so I think he's just as worthy of consideration.

I have pointed out in several places in my post why the effects of having an elected Mafia member can be mitigated. Did I misread the description of Mayor or Sheriff? Because it sounds like people think they have the ability to end the game right there. Was last game destined to end with Mafia victory because they got two scum elected? NO!

People blindly trusted the elected roles last game. They fed them information when they had no reason or need to. It worries people that I hosted the previous two games and know things? So what's the superior plan? Elect someone with less game experience because?

Just read Karla's election post thingy, and it sounds good. I wanna see if anymore canidates come in though before voting.

Last edited:
I have pointed out in several places in my post why the effects of having an elected Mafia member can be mitigated. Did I misread the description of Mayor or Sheriff? Because it sounds like people think they have the ability to end the game right there. Was last game destined to end with Mafia victory because they got two scum elected? NO!

People blindly trusted the elected roles last game. They fed them information when they had no reason or need to. It worries people that I hosted the previous two games and know things? So what's the superior plan? Elect someone with less game experience because?
I think they are fearing that because you were host, meaning you've seen both chats and know the tricks for Mafia and Town. If you were Mafia, you could easily use those tricks and some of your own to make us trust you.

I think people are just stating it because it means it could go one of two ways. If you are scum, your prior game knowledge could benefit the mafia side greatly. People are just being cautious because it could either hinder or help the town.

I think they are fearing that because you were host, meaning you've seen both chats and know the tricks for Mafia and Town. If you were Mafia, you could easily use those tricks and some of your own to make us trust you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't everyone able to see the mafia and town chats after both of the games ended? Karla being previous host shouldn't strike fear in people, because everyone was able to view both chats before this game started

Back