• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

We're literally talking about a 5 min difference in votes. so since tae did this as well, how do you read him based on his vote? He even said "Getting flashbacks to tarot when we lynched the cop when he was sleeping" meaning he didn't want to vote for Tom yet did right after me.
I stand by my early reaction test, and say that Tae was panicky and overreacting town. I had them on a earlier shortlist because of it though

mafias not gonna hit someone thats likely to have doc on them
and now im being left alive purely for the wifom, i don't really care tho, you can vote me. like if im lynched you'll realize alexi is lying and that sussing someone for being alive is poor play

It isn't bad play and you are not putting that much effort in this game.

It isn't bad play and you are not putting that much effort in this game.

if you could provide other reasons why you suspect me, it would not be poor play. but since you can't, it is.

what. yes I have

1. lol
2. you mean my d1 reaction testing?
3. lmfao not in the slightest sit down boi. you got some rereading to do

- - - Post Merge - - -

you have literally no reason to think this

- - - Post Merge - - -

i actually never said i felt bad, i said that i still stand by his lynch after he flipped vet

reaction testing isnt a valid excuse for being scummy

dolby you are being irrational. entropy has been scummy this whole game and somehow i was the first one to bring it up

dolby you are being irrational. entropy has been scummy this whole game and somehow i was the first one to bring it up

if im so scummy tell me how

if u quote my ~slip~ or mention how its bc im not dead i will actually die laughing

Then people notice the discripency in KP, and they get lynched. The only reason that I trust Tae is because they had to be more important to the mafia than a goon. If tae was lying, and Tardis was lynched, then they'd look really bad for it.

You're one to talk, I've already explained this

You're redirecting me to different reads from when Cadbberry was dead, not addressing you ignoring Cad's vote on Heyden, and focusing on Kevinnn's Heyden vote

okay then, i'm misreading
Cadbberry - Initially Cad was a town lean. In her RQS she stated that she was going to "try and to make better accusations and improve on not sheeping" - this so far has pretty much been true. The "townslip", and her interactions with Tardis seem just really off.

Cad stated in her RQS she wanted to improve and try not to sheep this game, her reasoning for voting hayden matched this perfectly so ?? I didn't ignore it. I was sus of her for other reasons like I stated here:

Like I said before I don't think Ashtot would've protected cad..

anyways here's my will

Scumreads:
Cadbberry ? she?s only popping in the thread to defend herself, has given no reads besides listing names as colors. Going through her posts she hasn?t done anything that makes her town, it?s just a bunch of hayden x tom explanations and defending herself, and once again that "townslip" is just, no. I don't believe it. If this continues day 3 please lynch.

so i actually wasn't sus of her at all for her votes, it's her tone how much she was filtering her posts, the "townslip" etc etc, so how am I being hypocritical?

I don't have time for a full case but basically the summary of the one I was typing up was this:

early in the game, I had some playful banter/light testing with Hayden. I told Hayden to strongarm me and self vote. Then Tom jumped in and said:

side note: I remember tom saying "real talk" a couple times last game when he was 3rd party. he is actually really repetitive when he's scum (there was a game when he was mafia, I think it was Tarot, when he made a case and literally said the word "honestly/tbh" a total of around 15 times in one post lmao)

and I thought he was also just rxn testing/playing along but he dug his heels in and started pushing for hayden. haydens usually extremely easy to push, because he doesn't towntell unless you meta-analyze him and he also doesn't defend himself really. I.E. scum in Trump mafia pushing for him when he was vig

*Tom uses evidence for Scum!Hayden like the fact that he "PR hunts" which I've only ever seen him do in Trump, which I later put together was because he was vig and didn't want to accidentally shoot a PR

*Tom accuses me of ****posting at a point in the game where I purposefully did so, and stated intentions of doing so even pregame, which reminds me a LOT of Xeno: because ironically, I was still posting more substance than he was

*Tom accuses Hayden of sheeping in his original FOS here:

when hayden wasn't sheeping lmao. The only person that voted before him was Cory, who SELFED. how is Hayden sheeping a self vote? and why are you pretending it wasn't a joke or rxn test? also do you understand the phrase "wishy washy" or were you just throwing words together?

*Tom literally calls Hayden bad town here:

but still proceeds to try to push him as scum. ??????

*Tom switches his vote when the majority started to vote Trundle. the only reason I could give as to why is because he wants to blend in more / because trundle is also town and he doesn't want to be the leader of the ML.

*Tom responds to my pushes on him by ad hominem which IIRC he did in Xeno as well. He also deflects by asking me what my other suspicions are, (when I have already stated them) and tells me to stop tunneling him. honestly, I wouldn't expect this behavior from him in any scenario as he's a really experienced player, like I mean if you're town here come the **** on.

*Along with meta: D1 as scum he either lays entirely low and posts barely anything, or coasts by ****posting and making empty posts asking questions he usually knows the answer to. in this game he's doing the latter. so far this game he's only made weak and contradictory reads and went for the easy lynches (AKA Hayden + Trundle, both who are known to be pretty scummy town)

it is unfortunate that he isn't around to claim but oh well, I would assume if he is a PR that he would've stated something along the lines of "give me time to claim".

you say you didn't have time to make a case... his last post was 5 hours before your last one

you literally scum read him for saying a phrase...what?

tom is right about hayden being bad town.

you don't use **** posting as a tatic, anyone who does so is a complete and utter moron

this case is flimsy and it is a miracle that it actually caught traction

added to the fact that he was at work and you could have pulled this off as scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

also... you compared tom as scum to tom as a non killing third party. That is totally different and has no parallel.

you say you didn't have time to make a case... his last post was 5 hours before your last one

you literally scum read him for saying a phrase...what?

tom is right about hayden being bad town.

you don't use **** posting as a tatic, anyone who does so is a complete and utter moron

this case is flimsy and it is a miracle that it actually caught traction

added to the fact that he was at work and you could have pulled this off as scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

also... you compared tom as scum to tom as a non killing third party. That is totally different and has no parallel.

1. in all reality thats not even a case, i haven't made a real "case" all game cuz i am either too busy or just not in the mood (like today). you never have to post cases, why do i? and idk why you brought up his posting time

2. u mean the "real talk" thing? thats just something i've observed and was a side note, you ignore all my other points and call my case weak for something that i noticed that he does when hes scum and wasn't my sole basis for believing that he is

3. ok well tom slipped lol, he called his main sus "bad town"

4. i use ****posting as a tactic. my past games i would post pretty high quality posts but not that frequently, but after getting killed so many times, i realized i should mix up my playstyle because actually living is more fun

5. ur right...ur case on me is so much better ugh why doesn't anyone listen to you :/

6. tbh id be a total ***** if i bussed him like that lel

- - - Post Merge - - -

tom...was...still...scum...that..game..

okay then, i'm misreading

Cad stated in her RQS she wanted to improve and try not to sheep this game, her reasoning for voting hayden matched this perfectly so ?? I didn't ignore it. I was sus of her for other reasons like I stated here:

so i actually wasn't sus of her at all for her votes, it's her tone how much she was filtering her posts, the "townslip" etc etc, so how am I being hypocritical?
I was trusting in my meta search since Hayden is playing like he did when he was scum last game and Tom seemed to be following his meta of being a helpful town player.
Cad's reasons
now way was Tom being a helpful town player, and this should have raised red flags earlier because I don't think that Cad has been in a game with Tom being town. Most of his posts were ****posts, and he tried to policy lynch Heyden for "bluesniping as town"
Daniel I love how you're ignoring all suspicion of you.

Kevin Id love to know why/how I'm suspicious at all. seeing as how I ended up voting for Tom yet you didn't ?

I'm looking into cadbberry more. At first I thought her play style was just she was trying to improve but that "townslip" seems way off too me. Also looking more into tardis since apparently I'm writing his posts for him l m a o. I think if tardis was mafia he would've n1d me but will have a better read on everyone once I fully wake up.
This is the double standard I was talking about. You use the votes as a way to attack Kevinnn, yet ignore them in the case of cadberry
Kevinnn - hi answer my question regarding your reads please :lemon:

Cadbberry - Initially Cad was a town lean. In her RQS she stated that she was going to "try and to make better accusations and improve on not sheeping" - this so far has pretty much been true. The "townslip", and her interactions with Tardis seem just really off.
And you do it again here

Cad's reasons
now way was Tom being a helpful town player, and this should have raised red flags earlier because I don't think that Cad has been in a game with Tom being town. Most of his posts were ****posts, and he tried to policy lynch Heyden for "bluesniping as town"

This is the double standard I was talking about. You use the votes as a way to attack Kevinnn, yet ignore them in the case of cadberry

And you do it again here

attack kevin? no. push him. get him to post, give his thoughts as I said here

Scumleans:
Kevinnn ? it?s his first game and honestly he could just be a townie. Most of my posts towards him were just pushing him to post more, give his thoughts, but what really makes no sense to me is why he thought I was suspicious for voting Ashtot, then didn?t anymore once I put ashtot as a town lean/null. Kevin has ashtot as sus as well so wtf is going on here? Idk.
this isn't cad's first game and she was already being questioned about her votes from others so why would I be repeat what others have already said?

lol chrys, now you vote me, who you townread all game

- - - Post Merge - - -

ur only gonna confirm me as town when u flip though:/ a bit counter intuitive, don't u think

Alexi why did you vote for Entropy?

ill give u a hint: the same reason that cadberry tried to push me as scum

ill just leave this here

ffs honestly. so hayden and entropy? why aren't you mentioning hayden? regardless, if mafia wanted to make themselves townlocked they would've picked a goon, NOT their strongman....
This is entirely different than Xeno because xine led a lynch OFF of their scumbuddy and onto a townie. we lynched scum day 1 and you're scum reading the ones who led it...??
amazing.
I'm not defending entropy whatsoever, but I town read her for reasons you're scum reading her and honestly if she lead a lynch on her strongman day 1, that's the worst maf play I've ever seen.
I'm not sure where you got the idea that I told town to sheep me. I just made a case on Daniel since I hadn't yet and kept saying I would, but I'm pretty sure 80% of us were sus of Daniel by then so ?? I don't get what you're trying to say there.

[in response to curry suspecting me]

- - - Post Merge - - -

chrys i am offended u r calling me the worst maf ever :/

i'm being blitzed now, thats nice

kevin are you mafia or just don't want to vote your friend?

i'm being blitzed now, thats nice

kevin are you mafia or just don't want to vote your friend?

wow way to make it personal
reeks of scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

trundle i saw you lurking

Back