• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Smash Bros TBT Gaming Week: Super Smash Bros. Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone around and up for a set? I was going to participate in the Mario Kart 8 event this afternoon, but due to circumstances unknown as of yet those races haven't happened yet, so I feel like I probably ought to try to squeeze a few matches in.

EDIT: I just took a look at the bracket and noticed something amiss. I defeated Miharu 2-1 as she stated in the thread, but she is listed as the winner in the standings.

Last edited:
Due to some IRL stuff popping up, I'm not going to be available for the rest of the night for more matches. I'll try to get a ton done tomorrow, though!

If things change though, I'll try to squeeze one match in later tonight.

Hello! I'm going to be available the next like 6 hours for matches! VM me or get me on discord

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
Miharu vs FloatyFlare:

I won, 2-1

Miharu vs Rosetti:

I won, 2-0

GGs! <3

Last edited:
The bracket should be all up to date and let me know if you ever notice that one of the matches was inputted wrong.

The bracket should be all up to date and let me know if you ever notice that one of the matches was inputted wrong.

They appear to be accurate from a quick glance. Though, how long do we have to complete our matches?

They appear to be accurate from a quick glance. Though, how long do we have to complete our matches?

Until the event ends, so Sunday March 1st. We haven't announced an exact time yet, but it will probably be that afternoon.

Around for awhile if anyone wants to kick my ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back