• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CLOSED] Traditional Sketches for 39 TBT

MrBox

Bells
White Pansy
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Feedback
100% (98) +
1712639995779.png
Closed!
1712639995779.png

If you're interested in commissioning me for RLC, this is a link to my ko-fi commissions.
-daringred
-corrie
-ducvely
-bobrocks
-mistreil
-daringred
-aericell

🚧 🚧 🚧
PRICES:
1 Singular emote will be 500 TBT.
1 Sketchy headshot will be 1K TBT.
1 "Surprise" art will be 1.5K TBT.
1 Chibi will be 2K TBT.

EMOTES

Link to more information about my commissions for these: https://ko-fi.com/c/951978df1e
Link to Miffurin's kofi: https://ko-fi.com/miffurin

EXPRESSIONS TO PICK FROM:
BASE 1
BASE 2

Milk_example.png
cataroni_FINAL_signed.png

SKETCHY HEADSHOT
Self explanatory!

redballoon.png

1712464367754.png
1712464382413.png

SURPRISE ART

I am offering my "Surprise" option again! You give me your character reference and I just do whatever the hell I want.
Info about this option: https://ko-fi.com/c/4631cb0551

beeplush2.png
xara.png
lieryil.png

CHIBI

I will ask you for your approval for this one. You can tell me the pose or expression you'd like. I also allow revisions.

blinkegggratitudedrawing.png
peachiechibi2.png
paperboy_dreamyegg.png
🚧 🚧 🚧

Last edited:
Oooh these are absolutely lovely. I will send you a PM!

Sent a request on Ko-Fi! :3
gotcha! i'll be contacting you on ko-fi when i get started :^D

-
also a PSA- i will be adding a slot back because i was debating if i should count drawing two characters as one slot or two slots... at first i decided it to be two slots but now i think it should be one..!

Last edited:
these are so adorable! 🥹 I’m super interested and i’ll send you a pm!

thank you guys for commissioning me! had these chibi slots open for a pretty long time now and i'm happy i can finally close them :^D

i may open some TBT exclusive commission stuff later but unsure rn

commissions for mistreil!
1710299564023.png

1710299576081.png

oookay i thought maybe it would be fun to do three of these O:

I'm glad you opened up the ych comms!
I would like a fruit chibi and I would pay 100 tbt!

formaldressref.png

formalfunky.png

The fruit on top is cherry please!

I love you art so much! 🥰

SCREAMS that is SO adorable omg 😭 the happy little smile… the fruit on the head!! obsessed! Been admiring your art from afar, and would love to be considered for a slot if possible!! I’d be paying in TBT.

My character’s hoodie is a little complex since it’s tie-dye, so just a plain hot pink hoodie is fine!! The tie-dye isn’t necessary, but I’m happy to pay extra anyways if needed!! Your art is worth wayyyy more than 100 TBT 🫶🏻

in case it’s hard to tell, her hair is black and her eyes are olive green!
IMG_6388.png
IMG_6389.png
IMG_6394.png
IMG_6393.gif
IMG_6392.png
IMG_6391.png
IMG_6390.jpeg

hair + outfit inspo
IMG_4211.png
IMG_4212.jpeg

For the fruit, I’d love a pink strawberry (like the one in my avatar) or a peach! Tysm for considering 🫶🏻

I'm glad you opened up the ych comms!
I would like a fruit chibi and I would pay 100 tbt!

The fruit on top is cherry please!

I love you art so much! 🥰

SCREAMS that is SO adorable omg 😭 the happy little smile… the fruit on the head!! obsessed! Been admiring your art from afar, and would love to be considered for a slot if possible!! I’d be paying in TBT.

My character’s hoodie is a little complex since it’s tie-dye, so just a plain hot pink hoodie is fine!! The tie-dye isn’t necessary, but I’m happy to pay extra anyways if needed!! Your art is worth wayyyy more than 100 TBT 🫶🏻

For the fruit, I’d love a pink strawberry (like the one in my avatar) or a peach! Tysm for considering 🫶🏻

Oh heck yeah >:^DD I can do both of these! I do FSFC but require payment upfront.. once paid I will start on it! o/
Thank you guys for the warm words ;O;

these are adorable 😭

could i also grab a fruit chibi for 100 tbt :0 any chance you could do a blueberry on her head?

Oh heck yeah >:^DD I can do both of these! I do FSFC but require payment upfront.. once paid I will start on it! o/
aaaaaaaaa thank you so much!! i’m so excited!

sending the payment to you now!!

Thank you!

I sent you TBT right away, enjoy! 🥰

Back