• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Tangy <3

I think this should be more of a blog post, because there's not much to discuss here other than to say 'congratulations'.. :x

Someone was giving her away earlier when not many people were on. I feel so lucky. x3

Oh i think i asked from that person too! I asked him via VM and he/she said Tangy was taken lol.

I personally love all cats (got Kiki yesterday <3), so she is a sub-dreamie lol

Aw, Kiki <3 I luff Kiki too, because she was in my CF game from the beginning and she was my best friend. I was devastated when she moved, as I was grounded and couldn't get on to find out she was trying to leave, and thus couldn't stop her from doing so.

Back