• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Talk about how your morning went.

ForeverAFlame

Waiting for New Horizons
Bells
Winter Mittens
Okay, so your supposed to talk about how your morning went today. Easy enough, I hope.

My morning was okay. Sinse school let out yesterday i'm just being lazy and sitting in bed with my computer.
Life is good...

So for summer PE we were going to take a hike at the state park. Our teacher specifically said to stay close and in his sight on the trail, as we didn't want to lose anyone... and that's exactly what happened; we lost someone in the woods because they decided to run ahead. We called the park rangers and they eventually found him but we unfortunately had to cut the hike short and we waited outside for an hour for him. Also a bird pooped on my shoulder.

Today was fun.
._.

So for summer PE we were going to take a hike at the state park. Our teacher specifically said to stay close and in his sight on the trail, as we didn't want to lose anyone... and that's exactly what happened; we lost someone in the woods because they decided to run ahead. We called the park rangers and they eventually found him but we unfortunately had to cut the hike short and we waited outside for an hour for him. Also a bird pooped on my shoulder.

Today was fun.
._.

Definitly sounds fun.

woke up at like 8, went back to sleep, got up at like 10:44 finally, read some of this long ass fanfic ive been devoting my time to (128k words 23 chapters seriously holy ****) ate breakfast, worked out, and now im here

i went to band & my friends stood me up. they said they promised to go, so i went, they weren't there. so it went horrible :)

went to my first lesson of the week (either i've had free periods, cancelled lessons or i've skived off lmao) and realised how not ready i am for my last exam tomorrow, and one of my close friends got pretty much kicked out of sixth form (somehow they've made that decision before he even has got his grades for this year, but what do you expect when all your school cares about is the league tables) but he's sticking his foot down and told the teacher that either he stays for the last year or quits education altogether which means they would've failed him, so i guess we'll see what happens

Slept like 3 hours, had to hurry up and move furniture because some house inspector whatever was coming, so this morning I looked like a zombie carrying a TV (the old model, huge and heavy). At noon I was spent and felt like going to bed.

i woke up at 3 pm and i played with my makeup until 6 pm what is my life tbh.

My morning of today...
I slept all day in my stomach trying to ignore the pain until it was afternoon when I couldn't hold the pain no longer

HORRIBLE!!! my family woke me up WAY too early to go to this visa thing and while we were in the car on our way in the scorching 45c heat the thing got delayed another hour so our sweaty asses had to get back home and we're leaving again in an hour ughhh. also im fasting so im hungry/thirsty af with a terrible headache and our maid wont stop vacuuming ugh i want to die

Back