Tales From Our Travels

20210812_133822.jpg

Mine is to the wonderful @LittleMissPanda! (even though technically, she knows how beautiful the sunsets are because we're in the same cabin lol)

View attachment 390704

View attachment 390705
Molly is adorable! Given you've submitted two images, your TBT username will need to be on both.
*submission mistake nvm
Post automatically merged:

My Submission- took me a very long time to complete- all done with a mousepad on PowerPoint. Oh well.

View attachment 390779

View attachment 390780
Hello - cute gyroid stamp! :love: As you have submitted two images, please ensure your TBT username is visible on both.

Since this is just a name adjustment, you are both welcome to adjust your current entries.

As a general reminder for everyone, please remember to not edit your posts for any reason unless it has been requested by myself or another staff member.

Thank you! :D

Molly is adorable! Given you've submitted two images, your TBT username will need to be on both.

Hello - cute gyroid stamp! :love: As you have submitted two images, please ensure your TBT username is visible on both.

Since this is just a name adjustment, you are both welcome to adjust your current entries.

As a general reminder for everyone, please remember to not edit your posts for any reason unless it has been requested by myself or another staff member.

Shoot, I knew I'd forget something. I tried not to! I'll upload a new version of the front later tonight. Thanks Mar!

Just updated now, thank you for letting me know!

I'm not really sure why this idea came to mind, and I may be taking a risk here, but I thought I'd go for it anyway. also can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars I could really use a wish right now wish right now wish right now
1628816655191.png

added my username to my existing post! Tagged you in in too, but wanted to reply again, just to be sure you saw it. :)

For my postcard, I made a group photo postcard with some of my new cabin besties! 🏕 🎏

The back row are standing on two log benches. There’s also a little squirrel curious about the crow, but oblivious to any potential threat. It’s also lovely and sunny at our campsite, but it looks like maybe there’s some thunder clouds over near the other campsites? 😁

I would have loved to make a group photo of everyone, but there are so many of us Poliwags! 😊

lq7nDBU.png

From Left to Right:
(Back row): @Merielle, @LittleMissPanda, @~Kilza~, @amemome, @Millysaurusrexjr
(Front row): @xara, @-Lumi-, @Shellzilla, @justina, @daringred_

Untitled (47) copy.png

Fun fact: All of you do in fact have legs! I thought it would be a waste to only draw half the body for the reps in the back row.
I’m just going to attach all of the reps here in case you want yours. Feel free to keep it or not keep it, whatever suits you. 😋
4 Lumi.png
6 Daringred_.png
Justina.png
1 shellzilla.png
10 Amemome.png
8 Xara.png
7 Littlemisspanda.png
9 Kilza.png
2 Merielle.png
5 Millysaurusrexjr.png

For my postcard, I made a group photo postcard with some of my new cabin besties! 🏕 🎏

The back row are standing on two log benches. There’s also a little squirrel curious about the crow, but oblivious to any potential threat. It’s also lovely and sunny at our campsite, but it looks like maybe there’s some thunder clouds over near the other campsites? 😁

I would have loved to make a group photo of everyone, but there are so many of us Poliwags! 😊

lq7nDBU.png

From Left to Right:

View attachment 391215

Fun fact: All of you do in fact have legs! I thought it would be a waste to only draw half the body for the reps in the back row.
OMG! I was not expecting to see my island rep and to see this just made my day! Your postcard is lovely and I'm so happy to be your cabinmate <3

lq7nDBU.png

From Left to Right:

View attachment 391215

oh. even when you said you drew cabin mates, i still wasn't expecting to see me there! that's so cute! totally made me smile after my covid jab wiped the floor with me! <3

Here’s my postcard, written to another player character on my island! It seems conditions at the Polliwags’ cabin have deteriorated even further… First no showers, and then an errant spark from the faulty wiring ruins my poor postcard! (If it being singed around the edges is a problem [I took off a looot more than I meant to 😅] don’t worry, I have plenty of pictures of it unburnt too)

the cobalt-painted polliwag cabin burning atop a hill. to the east is the ocean with an oarfish, to the west is a conifer forest, and beneath the ground there’s a few unidentified fossils!
A burnt postcard addresses to V, resident of the Top Left House in Anemone’s Secret District.

Here’s my postcard, written to another player character on my island! It seems conditions at the Polliwags’ cabin have deteriorated even further… First no showers, and then an errant spark from the faulty wiring ruins my poor postcard! (If it being singed around the edges is a problem [I took off a looot more than I meant to 😅] don’t worry, I have plenty of pictures of it unburnt too)

View attachment 391268View attachment 391269

I've already asked this in the Camper's thread... Is there even medical service in this camp?! :eek: But no scoutmaster has anwered yet.
Anyway, fellow camper, I've stocked a lot of these before the camp, so here you have (x20 Medicine.png). Share it with your mates, but please be careful and don't crack your skulls when you do the back-flip! ;)

p.s. Really love what you did here! :LOL: Extremely original!

...I just realized I wrote "see you soo!" instead of "see you soon!" ...let's just say it was a typo and ignore the fact that it was handwritten.

I've already asked this in the Camper's thread... Is there even medical service in this camp?! :eek: But no scoutmaster has anwered yet.
Anyway, fellow camper, I've stocked a lot of these before the camp, so here you have (x20 View attachment 391270). Share it with your mates, but please be careful and don't crack your skulls when you do the back-flip! ;)

p.s. Really love what you did here! :LOL: Extremely original!
That'll help a lot, I'll be sure to put those to good use. Also glad to hear you liked it!

Back