• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway ðŸŒ³ Taking a Break! 🌳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager: Chester
FC: sidebar
Mayor@Town name: Kiko at Moonbeam
Trade now or later: I can trade now and for the next few hours!
Timezone / Availabilty: GMT+8, around until 11PM
Total Amount: 15 TBT

Hiya! In the middle of the adoption for Punchy (+Chelsea RV visit)
Please allow 20-30 mins?
I'll post/VM when Chester's ready - Thank you! C:
Feel free to add my FC while waiting~~

Hiya! In the middle of the adoption for Punchy (+Chelsea RV visit)
Please allow 20-30 mins?
I'll post/VM when Chester's ready - Thank you! C:
Feel free to add my FC while waiting~~

sure! please take your time, i'm currently doing a sudden system update so i'll need that time as well~ Thank you so much!

Hey, I wanted to say I actually got Marshal as my 1st villager to move in but he moved right in front of my town hall HAHA, Someone told me since the ambioo update villagers won't move on paths so I'm actually going to Cycle out Marshal and set up my paths so I can just get all the villagers to move in with no problem, so I dont think I will be able to get them tonight, Whenever you're on again I should be ready! Thanks <3

Hey, I wanted to say I actually got Marshal as my 1st villager to move in but he moved right in front of my town hall HAHA, Someone told me since the ambioo update villagers won't move on paths so I'm actually going to Cycle out Marshal and set up my paths so I can just get all the villagers to move in with no problem, so I dont think I will be able to get them tonight, Whenever you're on again I should be ready! Thanks <3

Hi there!
LOL those villagers sure have a thing for blocking houses and bridges. Now town halls too!
Mine is a cycle town, but Willow just planted her house squarely in front of mine. Huh.

No rush, please take all the time you need. The amiibo cards are always ready.
Thanks for the update - appreciate it!
FYI: I'm always on invisible mode. If you need to reach me feel free to post in thread + PM. Thanks again!
^_^

@bonucci: Thank you very much for your patience!
Hope your system update is completed as well...?

Chester is in Moving Mode, and gate to Mori opened. Please come on over when you can C:

Hello :)
Villager(s): Blance
Mayor@Town name: Ducky/Lavender
Trade now or later: Either works!
Timezone / Availabilty: Will be available for a few more hours:?) or tomorrow (est)
Total Amount: 20
Any special notes: :D

Hello :)
Villager(s): Blance
Mayor@Town name: Ducky/Lavender
Trade now or later: Either works!
Timezone / Availabilty: Will be available for a few more hours:’) or tomorrow (est)
Total Amount: 20
Any special notes: :D

Heeeeeeyyyyyy
Getting Blanche for you rn. Give me 10-15 mins?
See you in a bit! Thank you <333

- - - Post Merge - - -

@duckyducky: Thank you for waiting!
Blanche is ready to talk to you ^^
Gate opened!

Temporarily closing thread for the night + I FORGOT TO HAVE DINNER
...so I'm gonna go eat something after this trade.

Thank you!

Good evening! If anyone is looking for their dream villagers, feel free to post or PM!
I'll be online for a bit. C:

Villager(s): Eugene, Zucker
FC: 2938-7104-6793
Mayor@Town name: Alistair @ Philly
Timezone / Availabilty: EST, im going to be busy tomorrow afternoon but after that im available after 4pm everyday
Total Amount: 30 tbt

Villager(s): Eugene, Zucker
FC: 2938-7104-6793
Mayor@Town name: Alistair @ Philly
Timezone / Availabilty: EST, im going to be busy tomorrow afternoon but after that im available after 4pm everyday
Total Amount: 30 tbt

Hello there! If you are not available to trade now, feel free to post or PM whenever you are available!
(just PM'd you + added your FC as well)

Looking forward to see you soon - Thank you! C:

Villager(s): Zell
FC: 3136-6588-8827
Mayor@Town name: Skylar from Roseleaf
Trade now or later: Now
Timezone / Availabilty: Late night/early morning ET
Total Amount: 15tbt

I'm back again! Henry unexpectedly moved out behind my back (I'm fine w/ that as I wanted to eventually relocate that plot anyway) and now I need a new smug. And as much as I'd love Julian, I've decided to wait and include him in my fantasy-themed AC Switch town instead. I've opted to pick Zell, as a second deer is highly appropiate for this foresty river town. (I hope they don't remove Julian next game and ruin my plans...!)
Alrighty, thanks!

Villager(s): Zell
FC: 3136-6588-8827
Mayor@Town name: Skylar from Roseleaf
Timezone / Availabilty: Late night/early morning ET
Total Amount: 15tbt

I'm back again! Henry unexpectedly moved out behind my back (I'm fine w/ that as I wanted to eventually relocate that plot anyway) and now I need a new smug. And as much as I'd love Julian, I've decided to wait and include him in my fantasy-themed AC Switch town instead. I've opted to pick Zell, as a second deer is highly appropiate for this foresty river town. (I hope they don't remove Julian next game and ruin my plans...!)
Alrighty, thanks!

Hello again! ^^
Yup, we can definitely trade now....gimme 15 mins?
Adding your FC, will post/VM once Zell is ready. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate opened + Zell ready! Please come on over when you can. Thanks!

Villager(s): Fang
FC: Sidebar
Mayor@Town name: Jordan@Chai
Timezone / Availabilty: PST
Any special notes: Not sure if this affects it, but I have 9 villagers. I know you can have 10 but in some cases I've heard when people have 9 sometimes the villager in boxes won't move. I've tried with an amiibo villager that was in boxes when I've had 9 villagers and I was turned down.

Villager(s): Fang
FC: Sidebar
Mayor@Town name: Jordan@Chai
Timezone / Availabilty: PST
Any special notes: Not sure if this affects it, but I have 9 villagers. I know you can have 10 but in some cases I've heard when people have 9 sometimes the villager in boxes won't move. I've tried with an amiibo villager that was in boxes when I've had 9 villagers and I was turned down.

Hello there!
Currently in the middle of another trade, please allow 15-20 mins?
Hmmm iirc the common scenario that caused what you just mentioned, is that you have a hidden uninvited villager already plotted in your town. Or that amiibo villager that you are trying to invite is one of those special un-invitable ones that would require an actual amiibo card/figure to move in.

Thanks for the heads up, and no worries, we can always give Fang a try ^_~
Let's add each other's FC. Will post/VM when ready. C:

Hello there!
Currently in the middle of another trade, please allow 15-20 mins?
Hmmm iirc the common scenario that caused what you just mentioned, is that you have a hidden uninvited villager already plotted in your town. Or that amiibo villager that you are trying to invite is one of those special un-invitable ones that would require an actual amiibo card/figure to move in.

Thanks for the heads up, and no worries, we can always give Fang a try ^_~
Let's add each other's FC. Will post/VM when ready. C:

No worries! ready whenever you are

@ Ditz: Thank you very much for waiting!
Fang is in boxes, and gate to Mori opened! Please come on over when you can. C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

>__< Got Resettied!! Reopend - just grab those gifts, and RUN to Fang? I can end afterwards. Thanks!

Villager(s): Renee
FC: in sidebar
Mayor@Town name: Gen@★Hell★
Trade now or later: I'd prefer sooner rather than later but either way is cool~
Timezone / Availabilty: Might be on a little later than I usually am tonight, up to maybe 12am est? If today's no good of course I don't mind waiting till tomorrow c:
Total Amount: 15TBT
Any special notes: This is my laaast dreamie!! I'm excited haha ;v;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back