• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ❦ ❄ ❄ ❄ ● | T ● B ● A | ● ❄ ❄ ❄ ❦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I also just had an emergency and went to check the move out date on lobo who was being transferred to another town and he was gone when alt signed in so I also want to lurk him as well and will pay buyout as the town I need him in is a different town..will try to get him in myself but not always lucky with voider picking so put me down for Lobo and Leonardo as well since it said 3 lurks..sighs..if I do pick him up from my own void will change him to another but that might be hard so looking, forgot to write the date down or sometching but being calm and seeking him.

Ok luckily Lobo did get picked up in my other town thanks to a spare ds, so to correct I am looking for Nan, Leonardo, and O'Hare right now as my 3 lurks thanks.

Cookie + Filbert + Francine + Agent S

| 100 | 80 | 150 | 80 |

Thanks, I also just had an emergency and went to check the move out date on lobo who was being transferred to another town and he was gone when alt signed in so I also want to lurk him as well and will pay buyout as the town I need him in is a different town..will try to get him in myself but not always lucky with voider picking so put me down for Lobo and Leonardo as well since it said 3 lurks..sighs..if I do pick him up from my own void will change him to another but that might be hard so looking, forgot to write the date down or sometching but being calm and seeking him.

Ok luckily Lobo did get picked up in my other town thanks to a spare ds, so to correct I am looking for Nan, Leonardo, and O'Hare right now as my 3 lurks thanks.

Hi: Have you posted in the wrong thread...? :O
I believe it's some others' cycling threads that would allow 3 lurks....

Not sure where you get the idea of "3 lurks" from, as I don't really keep track of lurkers, and I did not remember mentioning the # of lurks allowed anywhere in the OP.

But yeah, I'll keep all eyes out for Nan, Leonardo and O'Hare. GL with your search!

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but would you have Kid Cat? If so, I'd like to reserve him c:

*THANK YOU pulmona for adopting Cookie!!*

*waves byyyyye*

*back to speed cycling*

Last edited:
I would love to adopt miss gayle as she's a dreamie....
however I need someone to move out and I believe someone is. can I have a few minutes to tt someone out?

Last edited:
I would love to adopt miss gayle as she's a dreamie....
however I need someone to move out and I believe someone is. can I have a few minutes to tt someone out?

Oh hello there! Sure, np, I'm not in a big rush.
I might be afk for a bit, please post or PM when ready? Thanks!

almost ready ~
maple is the one moving. did you want her by chance or anything? hate to void her but I'm in a rush.

- - - Post Merge - - -

put her up for sale for now so yeah~ if no one bites for her within the next 10 or so I'll void and I'll be ready for gayle ^^

Sorry I stepped away for a moment.
Would you like to try sell/give her away? If not, if she moves into my town,
I can give her out for free too. Your call.

no one is replying so far. if no one does, I may just void and she may end up in your town is that okay? if she does, go ahead and sell her it's totally fine.

Alright, looks like Maple is being adopted so it's all good!
I've added you, so just send the 50 and add Mori's FC?
See you at the station! C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back