• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop [SWSH] Pokémon Shop (IV/HA/EM/Apricorn Breeds)

Could I buy an HA Impidimp and HA Hatenna, for 30 tbt each?
Idk how to price them, let me know if that's too low. Gender, Nature, and IVs don't matter.

Could I buy an HA Impidimp and HA Hatenna, for 30 tbt each?
Idk how to price them, let me know if that's too low. Gender, Nature, and IVs don't matter.

Hi there, sure we can do 10btb each, i have some rejects of both of them here.
Let me know your ingame name and the Code we'll be using and I'll get on asap ^^

Hi there, sure we can do 10btb each, i have some rejects of both of them here.
Let me know your ingame name and the Code we'll be using and I'll get on asap ^^

Sorry had trouble doing another trade. I'm ready now, if you'd like to try code 4273.
IGN is Brew.

I'll send the 20 tbt now too :)

Sorry had trouble doing another trade. I'm ready now, if you'd like to try code 4273.
IGN is Brew.

I'll send the 20 tbt now too :)

thanks a lot ^^ sorry for missing it the first time.

bump, no new additions, but i'll hopefully add a few more soon ^^

Hi! I'm interested in HA snom, HA meowth and HA galarian ponyta!
I have these if you are interested in any: (all with HA) zigzagoon (moon ball), toxel (love ball), applin (friend or premier ball), mimikyu (Love ball, has no HA in the game)
If not, i'd be happy to pay in TBT! Just lmk how much c:

Hi! I'm looking for
Pok%C3%A9mon-Icon_872.png
Snom (HA available)
Itemicon_Mondball.png
Bug Bite, Fairy Wind, Mirror Coat

If it's not with competitive iv, you can choose up to 2 of "Flawed Pok?mon" in my shop.

Hi! I'm interested in HA snom, HA meowth and HA galarian ponyta!
I have these if you are interested in any: (all with HA) zigzagoon (moon ball), toxel (love ball), applin (friend or premier ball), mimikyu (Love ball, has no HA in the game)
If not, i'd be happy to pay in TBT! Just lmk how much c:

thanks for the offer, i have those all. i can send them all for 10btb however, so just lmk your ign and we can try to connect.

thanks for the offer, i have those all. i can send them all for 10btb however, so just lmk your ign and we can try to connect.

Ok, perfect!
My IGN is Amina, lmk when you're free and we can set up a link code :)

Ok, perfect!
My IGN is Amina, lmk when you're free and we can set up a link code :)

ok cool, i'm going to use the code 7207, Takuya ign.

(btw love your name, my cousin is called Amina too ^^)

Last edited:
Searching! That's awesome, I don't meet many other Aminas haha

thanks a lot ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'm looking for
Pok%C3%A9mon-Icon_872.png
Snom (HA available)
Itemicon_Mondball.png
Bug Bite, Fairy Wind, Mirror Coat

If it's not with competitive iv, you can choose up to 2 of "Flawed Pok?mon" in my shop.

hi there, thanks i have those both, but if you want i can send you a 3-5iv reject for 10btb or a flawless breed for a bit more, maybe 30btb? let me know ^^

I'm a little low on TBT... atm I have to work a little on it.
Otherwise, if you are interested, i can give you a flawess Pok?mon for your flawess Snom (HA).

wait BTB is for? D:

Last edited:
I'm a little low on TBT... atm I have to work a little on it.
Otherwise, if you are interested, i can give you a flawess Pok?mon for your flawess Snom (HA).

wait BTB is for? D:

I personally translate BTB as Bell Tree Bells and often ask myself, what others would tanslate TBT (the currency) to, haha

I've sent you a message about the Snom Request ^^

I'm looking for a Ponyta w/ Pastel Veil. Preferably 5IV-6IV. Do you have one?

Back