Swagbucks?

Kissyme100

❀੯ू❛ัू &#379
Bells
3 Envelopes
Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great day! :)

I was laying down, relaxing at home when I remembered a friend I had in middle school and how we often used Swagbucks. I'm not sure why someone in middle school would use Swagbucks to get stuff but we still used the website. I've never received anything from the website and I think we just used it because it was getting popular around the time. Lol
I've made an account and I'm just messing around on it for "kicks and giggles"

I want to hear your opinion on the website~ :)

Did you guys ever buy anything on the website? Do you still use it today? Maybe you have a good or bad experience with the website and want to share it.

Feel free to post down below.

Have an amazing day!

I used Opinion Outpost, which is pretty much the same thing.

I now have a job so I don't have the need to but for people that do not have a job, these paid survey websites are awesome options to earn extra cash! I bought so much stuff online with the money I earned. XD

LOL oh man, I thought it was like starbucks xD coolcool
You can get Starbucks gift cards there. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I used Opinion Outpost, which is pretty much the same thing.

I now have a job so I don't have the need to but for people that do not have a job, these paid survey websites are awesome options to earn extra cash! I bought so much stuff online with the money I earned. XD

I have a job too but I can see myself using it for the gift cards lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Might try it to earn money to buy more art $$$ lmao

That's a good idea. :)

I knew a friend that bought or maybe stil buys Sims games off there or with it. I tried it but didn't work out for me tbh.

I knew a friend that bought or maybe stil buys Sims games off there or with it. I tried it but didn't work out for me tbh.

What works for some people might not work for others. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it's a neat website but shouldn't be used to make a living. I can only see myself saving it for Amazon or Starbucks gift cards. lol XD

You can get Starbucks gift cards there. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a job too but I can see myself using it for the gift cards lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's a good idea. :)

Yeah c: My family dont want me paying real money for art, so I guess I'll just swagbuck it lmao

My mom made an account and used all her Amazon gift cards she got to buy our Christmas gifts one year. Idk why she stopped tbh...

Swagbucks is a waste of time. I have QMEE installed and I'm also part of a research group where I get paid $3 per (easy) survey. I've made $10 on that and $1.86 on QMEE.

Swagbucks is a waste of time. I have QMEE installed and I'm also part of a research group where I get paid $3 per (easy) survey. I've made $10 on that and $1.86 on QMEE.

Can you link me to the group if it is accepting applications? :)

I used to use Swagbucks a lot but stopped, and I started again about a month ago. Since then I got enough points for a $25 Amazon gift card, which I redeemed the other day :)

I didn't get anything from surveys when I put my normal info

But then I put fake info in and made it seem like I was a minority and that's the closest I got to anything (never did get any points)

So yeah fk those sites

its a really great idea, but it takes forever to get a decent reward >< I say this because the survey ones are really hard to do. They never end or they always say you don't qualify for what they're looking for

Back