• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying SW/SH: Star Sweet [O] tbt/collectibles/Sweets

Gir

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Bells
Orange Balloon
Orange Balloon
Orange Candy
Orange Candy
Hot Feather
Hot Feather
Orange (Fruit)
Jack
Jack
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (566) +
Looking to buy the Star Sweet Item

Looking to pay in tbt, can pay 300 tbt for the Star Sweet or collectibles below:

blue candy (10/29/2016)
famous mushroom (10/04/16)
father's day carnation (6/20/16)
isabelle (11/22/17)
leif (6/21/17)
lobo (11/15/16)
lucky (10/31/18)
pave (11/09/16)
peach (11/20/17)
red candy x3 (10/29/16 | 10/31/15 | 10/25/14)
tasty cake x2 (4/22/19 | 12/19/15)
yellow candy x3 (1/13/17 | 10/29/16 | 10/19/14)
red turnip

Also have some other Sweet Items I can trade:

Strawberry Sweet x5
Clover Sweet
Berry Sweet
Flower Sweet

Last edited:
i have a german ditto if you want c: do you maybe have any of the other sweets for trade? or the item for polteageist? :3
if not i can also give it to you for some tbt~

I just got a strawberry sweet from the cafe if you want that. Don't have the crack/chip pot things.
I'm interested though if you'd like to name a price in tbt if the strawberry isn't enough

I just got a strawberry sweet from the cafe if you want that. Don't have the crack/chip pot things.
I'm interested though if you'd like to name a price in tbt if the strawberry isn't enough

the strawberry would be perfect! do you have time to trade now? c:

the strawberry would be perfect! do you have time to trade now? c:

I can trade now! Just send me a code. I'll give it to a grookey to send it over if that's okay

I can trade now! Just send me a code. I'll give it to a grookey to send it over if that's okay

sure! whats your ingame name? mine is just Amilee c: ill set up a trade now, code: 8316

sure! whats your ingame name? mine is just Amilee c: ill set up a trade now, code: 8316

Kopiko

Edit: found you. Thanks for trading!

Last edited:
No longer need Ribbon, but still looking for Star Sweet.

The Battle Cafes have not been kind

Can also add some other Sweets to the deal. I have strawberry (x2), berry, love and clover

Also looking for a Sinistea in Heal Ball, name your price.

i could get you a sinsitea in a heal ball c: would you be willing to give me some of the sweets for it? :3

Now looking for a Heavy Ball and Dream Ball.

Back