• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. Wii U Tournament #2 (Prime wins)

'm probably gonna get disqualified... I've been on most of the time for the past 2 days and Trundle has hardly been seen :c

Maybe he should be disqualified then.

But this was what I was talking about during the last tournament: we need some way of figuring out who to DQ.

My internet decided to poop up and I jumped off the edge!

Trundle won though! Very fun. Trundle is gonna woop you all! :D

If Undernickle doesn't respond in the next few hours then Crys will get a bye and Undernickle will be banned from the next tourney.

I accidentally made a mistake in the bracket, but I'll be able to edit it once Trundle finishes his match against Zigzag991.

I'll be ready to play when ever Prime is. I hope it'll be good :)

Last edited:
Zig v Prime for the whole enchilada!!

Good luck!

MI00rfl.png

After fighting prime i honestly think prime will win this tourney. but its still anyones match

Back