• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. Wii U Tournament #11!

And now round 1 matches are due, Ness-Star and Capella have been DQed for being mostly inactive, and Jeremy and Nox get a 1 day extension.

On to round 2!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Round 2 and loser's Round 1 will be due Wednesday, 17 February at 3:00 PM PST. That's exactly 2 days from this post.

Dang, I missed another tourney. Hey Puffle if it's not to much trouble for you can you please notify me when you are about to do the next tournament. I have been wanting to participate but every time a see a tournament its already in progress.

I'm not necessarily winning these matches, I'm just surviving at this point. Survived DDF 2-1 in some very close ones.

Had an intense last battle to the death with Toadsworthy. Sadly, I died.
Great matches, but I still lost 2-1, so sad violin.

Back