• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

I tried to stick up for you?
And I'm not gonna lie I am panicked because I don't want to get lynched day 1 again.
I stayed calm now because all of you told me that I was too panicked, no teammates or whatever.
And now you can see I am getting annoyed again because I stuck up for you and this is how you all treat me.

So your saying that because you supported me, I should trust you and be all buddy buddy?

Erm, going to point out that defending townies IS a scum tactic. So it shouldn't earn any brownie points. I mean, do you remember that game you were my partner, you SAW me manipulate town with my defense of Sarasa.

(Nearly worked too. Grumble grumble.)

Erm, going to point out that defending townies IS a scum tactic. So it shouldn't earn any brownie points. I mean, do you remember that game you were my partner, you SAW me manipulate town with my defense of Sarasa.

(Nearly worked too. Grumble grumble.)
Well I ain't doing it like that.
I just defended Daniel cause lucanosa seemed really scummy and I don't think Daniel looks too scummy be honest.

That's cause I tried to calm down because you all keep thinking that I'm too panicky....
I still feel that lucanosa is too shady... Plus if I was Mafia why would I be siding with call me Daniel towards lucanosa when lucanosa isn't even going towards me? It would make no sense.
Unless I was a noob Mafia trying to side with call me Daniel to protect him, which I would never do.

I tried to stick up for you?
And I'm not gonna lie I am panicked because I don't want to get lynched day 1 again.
I stayed calm now because all of you told me that I was too panicked, no teammates or whatever.
And now you can see I am getting annoyed again because I stuck up for you and this is how you all treat me.

So your saying that because you supported me, I should trust you and be all buddy buddy?

Am I the only one seeing that?

Starry's defensive behavior in this game sticks out like a sore thumb :p
I'll wait for Daniel to post his reads before I give my vote to anyone.
Better hurry with those reads though as D1 is winding down.
And.. This post was pointless and contributes nothing sadly. Sorry about that, everything I would have said has already been spoken for/about.. Not good with sentence structure whoops.

This perfectly describes how I feel about what has happened since I logged out last night.

Anyways, I agree with Trundle and Endless. Lucanosa is looking a lot more like a noob then town. Currently, I'm getting strong red reads from StarryWolf and weak ones from EnderWiggin. On mobile right now, and have five minutes left, I'm gonna unvote Lucanosa. Undecided on who my votes gonna be on.

Am I the only one seeing that?

No you misread it. I was saying why would I stick up for him if I was Mafia and he was too.
I'm not sticking up for Daniel cause we're both of the same Mafia team. Plus I feel pretty strongly that your Mafia now.

I'll wait for Daniel to post his reads before I give my vote to anyone.
Better hurry with those reads though as D1 is winding down.
And.. This post was pointless and contributes nothing sadly. Sorry about that, everything I would have said has already been spoken for/about.. Not good with sentence structure whoops.

Yeah im doing them right now, i'm almost done with my scum reads.

Anyways, I agree with Trundle and Endless. Lucanosa is looking a lot more like a noob then town. Currently, I'm getting strong red reads from StarryWolf and weak ones from EnderWiggin.

Going to assume you meant Noob than Wolf rather than Noob than Town.

Also, I'll be honest, I'm not getting the red read on Starry this time around. Endless' conclusion was hardly a notably vehement or conclusive red read.

Still waiting for Daniel's reads.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to expect Monkey to make a post here now they voted.

Okay just realized you mentioned me while reading this. Honestly right now I don't have anything solid to go off of, I have red reads for Starry and Luca, they aren't that strong though. This is my first mafia, so I'm voting with a feeling right now and use evidence day 2, depending on how much I can find.

Okay, so why did you pick Luca over Starry then? Seeing as those two kinda can't be partners after how things have gone.

I don't know, as I said it was a feeling, though I'll probably vote for Starry day 2 depending on what happens from now till then. He seems scummy but also I could be wrong, but for now I'll stick with Luca and see what happens.

If you guys still feel like I'm scum and I don't get lynched get a cop to investigate me.
I dug myself a massive hole.... I'm trying to recover myself now.
I got nothing to hide so you can feel free to ask me questions.

I'm done with my reads, but my spoilers turned out weird so sorry about that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay as promised, here are my reads. Even though like half of the players i can't read due to lack of posting, here it is.
nintendofan85,Bluepikachu,cheese4mees,KumKwat,Monkeyd99,Pillow Bunny,Sap88,Haydenn- Have not posted enough to get a proper read on them, sure they could be secretly laying low while talking to their teamates, but i can't give a scumread with so little they have provided. A couple of them have already voted, but haven't really said why so i want to hear from these people.
Oath2Order, Tom,Kit, and Trundle- Have only posted a little, but hasn't really helped town much. Oath voted for me solely because Ender was suspicious but never stated why he was sus, which is a bit weird thing to do for an experienced player. Tom has really only been joking around, but i haven't seen anything that has caught my eye yet. Kit has only popped in from time to time to state facts and possibilites, but hasn't given much of their own opinion on things. Trundle only popped in when people asked where he was, which is a bit strange but it could just be for a busy schedule so i won't think to much about it, hasn't really provided much but just agree with my suspicions of Starry. I haven't seen anything to strange with these players so they're town to me for now.
Dolby-
Dolby has only recently joined, but his read on Lucanosa wasn't really solid as Lucanosa playing IRL mafia would explain why he claimed to have played before, yet still be confused, not saying this means Lucanosa is innocent, but it's possible it was just a new mistake. Dolby hasn't posted a lot to work with so they're okay for now.
Ender & Endless- They're just questioning people so far which isn't unusual to me. But both held back on their reads on me so i want to know what's up with that. It wouldn't really surprise me if they were mafia, but i don't think they are. I can't really get a good read on them is what i'm basically saying.
Lucanosa- He's new to mafia(or claims to be new to forum mafia), so he's somewhat confusing and illogical behavior can be explained by that, but it doesn't mean a new member should be excused for their actions(N e s s and Starrywolf were new players and were also mafia so i can't shake of the possibility like i have before).
Well, since I'm new to online mafia and all, but from the other mafia I played isn't killing yourself off as a sacrifice or to hurt your team not allowed on here?
kinda confused why she'd even want to other than being crazy
How do you change your vote to lynch someone else?

I've been wondering for a bit now
This game uses plurality lynch. Whoever has the most amount of votes by the end of the day will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the person first to reach the amount of votes will be lynched.

You may vote for yourself. Lynching is required. You must vote for an alive player in the game. You must vote.

To vote, vote in the format ##Vote: Playername. To unvote, simply type ##Unvote
This shows that you're one to either quickly skim or not read rules at all. However these questions could have been answered by your mafian teammates, but you didn't so i just think it's a rookie mistake of not reading.
Nice! But who is it? ;o

Kinda weird you keep asking more and more specific people why they're voting for others. You'd only want to know if you were defending them, and you'd only want to defend them if you knew who they were.
It's obviously good to know why someone voted for someone and maybe provide insight on them, but a noobie wouldn't have known that. I don't think this is scum trying to pressure me but more so a noob not knowing basic tactics.
He has continuously been acting erratically and confused, which makes sense for a newbie. If he was in fact mafia, the team should be ashamed of themselves for letting him do all this confusing stuff and not controlling him. I'm not saying i think your compleltey innocent, but your behavior can easily be explained so i'm not putting you for priority lynch.
Starrywolf- My priority lynch for today.
UGHHH got my pm
Was hoping for a better one but nvm. I'll work with what I got xD
I wish that would be hilarious is I was Mafia
But how do I know ur not Mafia
Plus foxes and wolves don't get along in Japenese story's. But YOLO
Uh why does everyone know me that's not good
So basically if I'm ever Mafia in the future I'm screwed because all of you know me xD
Basically, "GUYS LOOK IM NOT MAFIA HAHA IT WOULD BE FUUNY IF I WAS RIGHT??" I called you out on this, and that's when you start to change. You may have thought your pushing was working but when you are called out on it, you get nervous, blame it on paranoia, and act calm the rest of the game. Either you or your teammates saw your behavior was suspicious and told you to chill out.
As Luca stares from the beginning, he was going after you the 2ns day, he also stated he is suspicious of you too so after I was dead it would be clear he would go after you. Eliminate the threat.

I was suspicious of Luca but then I thought to myself that he would have to have pretty ****y teammates to let him make crazy claims and overall flail around. You could also be siding with me for me to trust you. I was the first one you call you out on your claim push, and if you gained my trust by siding with me and just blame it on me if Luca was mislynched, causing 2 easy mislynches.

You also seem to have been acting weird in the beginning with your claim but now your very calm and collected, something your teammates keeping a handle on you would be the reason for it.

You also just vote for whoever is the popular vote without providing further insight with why you agree.

I don't think the inactive players will post anytime soon so I'll start doing my reads.
Also reiterating this.
Overall, i your scummy behavior can only be explained by you actually being mafia, i wouldn't know why you would act like this otherwise, acting silly and innocent, but when caught changes to a calm person who bandwagon ed on me for Lucanosa. Your teammates trying yo save you it seems.
But yeah that's what i have so far, there's probably more evidence on Starry that i didn't include, but i think i know who we should lynch tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh never mind i fixed it.

Too lazy to quote but:

" Oath voted for me solely because Ender was suspicious but never stated why he was sus, which is a bit weird thing to do for an experienced player. "

Read previous two games and you'll understand why. First game I said Trojan was suspicious and didn't explain why until later, and he flipped red. Then I did the same thing last game when Oath was Cult Leader. Oath is being lazy and trusting that I'm right a third time, even though this read was a lot weaker.

Thank you for your reads finally. I'll be busy for the next hour or two, maybe more maybe less idk, but I'll be back a good time before the deadline with my thoughts.

I'm done with my reads, but my spoilers turned out weird so sorry about that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay as promised, here are my reads. Even though like half of the players i can't read due to lack of posting, here it is.
nintendofan85,Bluepikachu,cheese4mees,KumKwat,Monkeyd99,Pillow Bunny,Sap88,Haydenn- Have not posted enough to get a proper read on them, sure they could be secretly laying low while talking to their teamates, but i can't give a scumread with so little they have provided. A couple of them have already voted, but haven't really said why so i want to hear from these people.
Oath2Order, Tom,Kit, and Trundle- Have only posted a little, but hasn't really helped town much. Oath voted for me solely because Ender was suspicious but never stated why he was sus, which is a bit weird thing to do for an experienced player. Tom has really only been joking around, but i haven't seen anything that has caught my eye yet. Kit has only popped in from time to time to state facts and possibilites, but hasn't given much of their own opinion on things. Trundle only popped in when people asked where he was, which is a bit strange but it could just be for a busy schedule so i won't think to much about it, hasn't really provided much but just agree with my suspicions of Starry. I haven't seen anything to strange with these players so they're town to me for now.
Dolby-
Dolby has only recently joined, but his read on Lucanosa wasn't really solid as Lucanosa playing IRL mafia would explain why he claimed to have played before, yet still be confused, not saying this means Lucanosa is innocent, but it's possible it was just a new mistake. Dolby hasn't posted a lot to work with so they're okay for now.
Ender & Endless- They're just questioning people so far which isn't unusual to me. But both held back on their reads on me so i want to know what's up with that. It wouldn't really surprise me if they were mafia, but i don't think they are. I can't really get a good read on them is what i'm basically saying.
Lucanosa- He's new to mafia(or claims to be new to forum mafia), so he's somewhat confusing and illogical behavior can be explained by that, but it doesn't mean a new member should be excused for their actions(N e s s and Starrywolf were new players and were also mafia so i can't shake of the possibility like i have before).
This shows that you're one to either quickly skim or not read rules at all. However these questions could have been answered by your mafian teammates, but you didn't so i just think it's a rookie mistake of not reading.

It's obviously good to know why someone voted for someone and maybe provide insight on them, but a noobie wouldn't have known that. I don't think this is scum trying to pressure me but more so a noob not knowing basic tactics.
He has continuously been acting erratically and confused, which makes sense for a newbie. If he was in fact mafia, the team should be ashamed of themselves for letting him do all this confusing stuff and not controlling him. I'm not saying i think your compleltey innocent, but your behavior can easily be explained so i'm not putting you for priority lynch.
Starrywolf- My priority lynch for today.
Basically, "GUYS LOOK IM NOT MAFIA HAHA IT WOULD BE FUUNY IF I WAS RIGHT??" I called you out on this, and that's when you start to change. You may have thought your pushing was working but when you are called out on it, you get nervous, blame it on paranoia, and act calm the rest of the game. Either you or your teammates saw your behavior was suspicious and told you to chill out.

Also reiterating this.
Overall, i your scummy behavior can only be explained by you actually being mafia, i wouldn't know why you would act like this otherwise, acting silly and innocent, but when caught changes to a calm person who bandwagon ed on me for Lucanosa. Your teammates trying yo save you it seems.
But yeah that's what i have so far, there's probably more evidence on Starry that i didn't include, but i think i know who we should lynch tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh never mind i fixed it.

Just because I was finally hoping for a blue role which I have never had before, doesn't mean I am mafia.
And I was just speaking to her about fox's and wolves how does that mean I'm mafia???
Plus it's true I was saying I am screwed because how well everyone knows me. I don't understand in the slightest how this points to me being mafia. I stuck up for you, cause I thought you were ok. If I was mafia I would sit back more instead of being so involved.
It doesn't make any sense to me. I haven't been in the right play because something happened over christmas. So I am playing weirdly I do admit to that.

Vote count

Starrywolf-4
-Starrywolf
-nintendofan85
-Trundle
-Endless
-Call me Daniel

Oath2order-0
-Lucanosa

Lucanosa-3
-Trojan
-Dolby
-Bluepikachu47
-Starrywolf
-Monkeyd99

Endless-1
-Enderwiggin

Bluepikachu47-0
-Endless

Call me Daniel-3
-Tom
-Oath2order
-Lucanosa

Chees4mees-0
-Call me Daniel

Players not voting
chees4mees, Haydenn, Sap88, Pillow Bunny, Kit​

Currently, StarryWolf is set to be lynched. You have exactly 5 hours left to vote. Lynching is required. Night starts at 9:00 PM CST on December 29th.

Daniel I feel like that shouldn't have been inside of a spoiler for some reason as the block itself isn't that long and then you have spoilers inside of spoilers. Spoiler-inception. It's too much for my brain to handle XD
Very good reads so far and I think it's a good summary of what's happened up until this point.
Unless Starry can come up with a good defense in the span of the time we have left I think they'll be getting my vote. Either them or Lus. I want to lean towards Lus because lynching Starry just feels so ironic, although I have to agree that the points against Starry are stronger.
I really wish we had more to go off of and with so many quiet people I feel like the mafia could just be slipping under the radar.
As for my own opinion, I find that for whatever reason Endless just strikes me as.. odd. What often happens is that there's a one or two very vocal players that gain the trust of everyone and then end up being scum (Though with that logic, you would fall into the same group), so knowing that I'm very cautious of who I read as town.

Too lazy to quote but:

" Oath voted for me solely because Ender was suspicious but never stated why he was sus, which is a bit weird thing to do for an experienced player. "

Read previous two games and you'll understand why. First game I said Trojan was suspicious and didn't explain why until later, and he flipped red. Then I did the same thing last game when Oath was Cult Leader. Oath is being lazy and trusting that I'm right a third time, even though this read was a lot weaker.

Thank you for your reads finally. I'll be busy for the next hour or two, maybe more maybe less idk, but I'll be back a good time before the deadline with my thoughts.

Yeah i get that but i think relying on someone who could possibly be mafia(not saying you are but it's possible), is pretty dangerous if you ask me.

Back