Super Smash Bros. GB Advance

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Yes, it was once in development, although it was cancelled. 0_o What do you think it would have been like?

o0o0o! o0o0! I know! I was reading in a Nintendo power ( It was the one with starfox on the front) That They where making a game like ssbm for anime and magna fans.....and It would be like a side scroller....Like A would be a nomal attck....etc. BUT, the Jumping would be tapping up twice and once more in the air..

I truthfully think that it would have been kinda stupid. You have to have good graphics for a game like that. I just think it wouldnt have gone well. But I hope they make one for the DS too.

picklewarrior098 said:
o0o0o! o0o0! I know! I was reading in a Nintendo power ( It was the one with starfox on the front) That They where making a game like ssbm for anime and magna fans.....and It would be like a side scroller....Like A would be a nomal attck....etc. BUT, the Jumping would be tapping up twice and once more in the air..
That's Jump SuperStars for the DS.Right now, it's only out in Japan.

Anyways, I think a SSB for GBA would be really cool...the only problem is that you need a link cable to play multiplayer with other GBAs, which wouldn't be very good for the series because the main part is the multiplayer mode.

Back