• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Super Mario 64 DS Tournament!

Llmas are an anyoning ugly menace! Here we will plan our secret attack! Against them! If you do not belive me here is a picture of one!
llama.jpg

Look at it! How ugly and disturbing it is! We must stop it! This thing has made children cry

:'(

:'(

:'( ! If you support Against Llmas then where this add on proudly!
sasasasasasasssssssssssssssssssssss.gif
Together We Shall Stand Storng And Stop This Meance!

:eek: That is hidious!

(but please say 56k Warning next time :yes: )

:llama: :llama: :llama:

*gasp* Llama attack! I will distract them with my cool dance until we get somthing to attack them back with :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay:

Well it's almost time for the llama to go now. He takes up a lot of space. :llama:

Since there will be internet for the DS tomorrow, I'm having a tournament for SM64DS! Whoever wants to join, sign here.

Time -

Monday at 5 pm CENTRAL.

Participants -

Round 1 -

BULERIAS
BAMBAM!
*BLANK*
*BLANK*

Round 2 -
BULERIAS
BAMBAM!
*BLANK*
*BLANK*

Round 3 -

BULERIAS
BAMBAM!
*BLANK*
*BLANK*

Round 4 -

BULERIAS
BAMBAM!
*BLANK*
*BLANK*

Round 5 -

BULERIAS
BAMBAM!
*BLANK*
*BLANK*

There are only 2 spots open for each round. Hurry!

BAMBAM! said:
I am eastern so anytime after 4 est. you are like 1 hour difference so that is 3 for you right?
Okay..... do you want to be part of all of the rounds?

Back