• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Sun/Moon Custom Pokémon Service! All Pokémon Included Mythical! Update 30-06-2017!

Also dont close trade after the 2 you bought. You are getting a free pokemon from buying from me.

Hey again!
I would like to get Gardevoir, Ambipom, Delphox if they're available :D

More pokemon ~

I'd love to get a Ditto, Wailord, Furfrou

Sorry if I keep bothering you ahaha xD I just have a lot of shinies I want at the moment : o

I hope its not too much, but can I have a skill swap Exeggcute with its hidden ability please? I saw online that he's the best way to grind S.O.S. battles. Thanks and sorry if this is too much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't care if its shiny or not.

More pokemon ~

I'd love to get a Ditto, Wailord, Furfrou

Sorry if I keep bothering you ahaha xD I just have a lot of shinies I want at the moment : o

Will VM you when you're order is ready! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope its not too much, but can I have a skill swap Exeggcute with its hidden ability please? I saw online that he's the best way to grind S.O.S. battles. Thanks and sorry if this is too much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't care if its shiny or not.

Will look into this! Will VM you when you're order is ready! :)

Back