• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Summoning Merfolk, Whales, Wishy or Kapp'n? |艸`)

moo-kun

˖✧⋆︎Bam is my husband&#89
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Cake
Chocolate Cake
Sakura Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Is she summoning the above, or is she just simply playing the Ocarina?

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

My brain kinda just lightbulbed!!!
There must be done significance to playing by the sea!!! ‧˚₊*̥(∗︎*⁰͈꒨⁰͈)‧˚₊*̥
Code:

I?d love it to be a thing to summon someone or something by the sea! But sadly I think it?s just done for the trailer. I?m so excited for a playable ocarina though.

I’d love it to be a thing to summon someone or something by the sea! But sadly I think it’s just done for the trailer. I’m so excited for a playable ocarina though.

Useally they add a disclaimer at the bottom like: Not actual gameplay etc. I didn't see anything at the bottom stating this so that leads me to believe it is actual gameplay ₍ᐢ⸝⸝› ̫ ‹⸝⸝ᐢ₎

Useally they add a disclaimer at the bottom like: Not actual gameplay etc. I didn't see anything at the bottom stating this so that leads me to believe it is actual gameplay ₍ᐢ⸝⸝› ̫ ‹⸝⸝ᐢ₎

Oh yeah, sorry I wasn?t clear. I bet we can absolutely do this in game but it won?t summon anything. They just did this bit of gameplay to show off the night sky and the meteor (which I think is our first confirmation of meteor showers in NH).

Man but you?ve got me thinking now how awesome it would be if we could summon someone!

Oh yeah, sorry I wasn’t clear. I bet we can absolutely do this in game but it won’t summon anything. They just did this bit of gameplay to show off the night sky and the meteor (which I think is our first confirmation of meteor showers in NH).

Man but you’ve got me thinking now how awesome it would be if we could summon someone!

Haha sorry for misunderstanding! ฅ⸝⸝◦︎ ﹏ ◦︎⸝⸝ฅ
Hopefully we can play more instruments too! I'd love to jam with KK, villagers and friends who visit! It would be really fun if we could create bands and then upload our fave KK songs or game music hehe ♡♡♡

Haha sorry for misunderstanding! ฅ⸝⸝◦︎ ﹏ ◦︎⸝⸝ฅ
Hopefully we can play more instruments too! I'd love to jam with KK, villagers and friends who visit! It would be really fun if we could create bands and then upload our fave KK songs or game music hehe ♡♡♡

Ahh that would be so cool!! I?d love to be able to actually play the guitar in game. It would be so cute.

Ahh that would be so cool!! I’d love to be able to actually play the guitar in game. It would be so cute.

Oh wow! That would be fun and, if you could customise the colour of your guitar too!
Imagine if it was like Wii Music but for AC - I did suggest this to them in the past!
So then I also hope we can sing too like villagers and maybe we could do this in Photopia too? That way we have a stage and could have an audience too (⑅︎ ॣ•͈૦•͈ ॣ)꒳ᵒ꒳ᵎᵎᵎ ... Imagine singing with KK!!! ლ(ٱ٥ٱლ)

maybe that’s how we summon pascal or kapp’n? likely not but who knows lol

maybe that’s how we summon pascal or kapp’n? likely not but who knows lol

Totally didn't think of our far out friend!!! (๑꒪ㅁ꒪๑)

- - - Post Merge - - -

She's obviously summoning sea bass due to the shortage of them. :)

Hahaha ꉂ (˃̶᷄‧̫ॢ ˂̶᷅๑ ) www I wonder if there will be a use for them or if someone's gonna jump out of the sea telling me to stop throwing them back ⸌̷̻ ( ᷇๑ॢ˃̶͈̀ ꇴ ˂̶͈́๑ॢ) ⸌̷̻

Ahh, I didn't see this picture! Is that really an ocarina they are playing? If so, then that's sooo awesome! They are allowing us to do so much more stuff in this game, that now I'm not sure I will be sleeping tonight... D:

Ahh, I didn't see this picture! Is that really an ocarina they are playing? If so, then that's sooo awesome! They are allowing us to do so much more stuff in this game, that now I'm not sure I will be sleeping tonight... D:

Yep it's definitely confirmed to be one, this piccy is from Reddit! ₍ᐢ⸝⸝? ̫ ?⸝⸝ᐢ₎
It's just so exciting!!!

niahzibqkai41.png

I don't know what that is.

Sorry! Yes to agree with the above its a wind instrument that you blow into like a recorder (^O^☆♪
This video should cover everything and you'll have a better idea about the imstrument ☆

Have you not played Ocarina of Time? :O

*Gasp* I haven’t play either, I understand there is overlap and people play both but it the interest isn’t always exclusive. This would be a cool a feature if was implemented.

Back