Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Do you have any suggestions for The Bell Tree website or forum? Please mention any typos here too.

I found some typos.

:)

No new ones seen!

:D

Thats all I've noticed so far, I'll add any others (and delete the ones you fixed) I see to this list (yay editing).

Tyoshi said:
I found some typos.

:)

Corparation should be corporation
Advirtisement should be advertisement

Thats all I've noticed so far, I'll add any others I see to this list (yay editing).
OOPS...thanks... fixed it.

Here's a suggestion: move the public release to an earlier date! That way, I can help people sooner, and so can you and the other two who have signed up.

PKMNRULES! said:
Here's a suggestion: move the public release to an earlier date! That way, I can help people sooner, and so can you and the other two who have signed up.
Help? The Bell Tree isnt just for AC help like the ACAC. It's just a big AC forum. As far as making it early, we can't. We'll just have to wait. But if you have some people in mind, mabye I cna sneak them in early.

Tyoshi said:
Maybe you could add some guides and lists to the forums and/or the main website.
Well fell free to make guides your self if youd like. But Im not really sure what you are talking about in the secod sentence.

By skin I mean something like the HTS and Dark skins on NSider. I guess I could make a guide of something. I made a museum and insect guide once.

Tyoshi said:
By skin I mean something like the HTS and Dark skins on NSider. I guess I could make a guide of something. I made a museum and fish guide once.
I dont know if Im going to add any skins yet. It takes some work.

PKMNRULES! said:
Or you could make a public beta and give the URL to whomever PMs you. Even if they didn't enter the contest.

Tyoshi said:
PKMNRULES! said:
Or you could make a public beta and give the URL to whomever PMs you. Even if they didn't enter the contest.
explain...

Visitors to the Ask Center could PM you for the URL. Then they would register here, look around, and give suggestions and ideas.

Well the speacail release was only to be for a couple people.

hmmm... maybe I should write this at the ACAC, "First 3 people to PM me get to go to TBT", or something like that... I think I'll do that now.

BASTOISE99 said:
I noticed a typo in the toopic authorised eyes only. Its authorized.
Yeah I noticed that too and looked it up in several dictionaries. They seem to almost be synonyms.

Definition for authorised;

adj 1: endowed with authority [syn: authorized] [ant: unauthorized] 2: sanctioned by established authority; "an authoritative communique"; "the authorized biography" [syn: authoritative, authorized

Definition for authorized;

au

TYOSHI90 said:
Heres another idea. On the main page you could put the special events for the current month.
Maybe one of the employees can do that here at the forum.

Back