• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying streetpass, dlcs and black roses

AH yes derp! Sorry! ahhh only pumpkin pie and good-luck roll are on the list for 55 TBT and 30 TBT respectively so I'll value the other three somewhere a bit in the middle, leaning on the more expensive side? 45 each?

pumpkin pie 55 TBT
tea set 45 TBT
veggie basket 45 TBT
good-luck roll 30 TBT
dango 45 TBT
and 3 sushi rolls 30 TBT total?
for 250 TBT yeah?
oh and did you have some icecream?

deadjo like I mentioend earlier just trading with princess and sel first

I'd like choco, lemon, mocha and mint please! u wu 5 tbt each?

Okay, sure. :] I just looked and I think I sold my pumpkin pie already so it'll be 215, with the ice creams included. :)

Just ordering the sushi platters and I'll be ready to go - my town or yours?

My town is good ! :eek:D the ground is a bit crowded, so just drop everything wherever there is room! Adding now

thanks for the trade! c:

I dunno where you vanished to princess, but I'm gonna brb on an errand real fast!

deadjo, if princess has fallen asleep or something and still hasn't replied by the time i get back and you still want me to come see what you have, we can go ahead and do that then!

thanks everyone brb!

Alright. Hopefully I won't fall asleep till then.. I also have black roses if you want to buy some.

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry I vanished last night, the errand took a lot longer than expected and I ended up falling asleep when I got home X'D ; gonna update this now with what I'm still interested in!

do you still need any black roses c:?

Back