• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Streetlight

Which is your favorite streetlight in this area?

Votes: 9 11.4%

Votes: 48 60.8%

Votes: 22 27.8%

• Total voters

Chibi.Hoshi

*˖✧ ✨🌟✨ ✧˖*
Squirtle Squad
Bells
Switch
6688-6189-6870
Pink Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Enchanted Bloom
Rose Crystal
Citrine Crystal
Caustic Crystal
Opalescent Crystal
Snow Globe
I can't decide between these three streetlights. Pick whichever is your favorite in this area. It will help me decide.

DEenEL4.jpg

nJGh3pz.jpg

P1SRMOA.jpg

Thank you!

Last edited:
I voted for number 1, I don't know why but some reason it appeals to me the best out of the 3.

I like the Street Lamp (#2) the best. I have four of those in my town. It's my favorite PWP that you can have duplicates of in town.

Street lamp 2. I may be biased, though, since it's the only street lamp I really like. Some others are okay but don't really do it for me.

From the look of things, looks like I am picking the second streetlight haha thanks guys!

I like number 2 the most. It's a pretty, classic streetlight. Number 3 is almost as nice, but I don't like the first one at all.

Back