• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

strangest glitches you've encountered?

I once had this really strange glitch when I was diving in the water in my town looking for sea creatures! It all started when I was swimming and went underneath the water! I swam under the water for about five seconds....but then I couldn't get back up!!!! After about five minutes, I finallyyy got back up out of the water! It was reallly interesting! Has that happened to anyone here before? It was a really strange glitch! I'm just glad I got back up out of the water, haha.

Once in a while I'll walk up to a villager to talk to them and the dialog box pops up but that don't say anything, it's just a blank box! And there is no way of closing out the box to end the nonexistent conversation so I have to quit the entire game and lose any progress I may have made~ I'm pretty sure this has only happened with Tangy.

Bizarre dialogue and conversations yes, glitches not so much any game any time I tell a peppy it's so you about clothes lines come across the screen while she does the mischief face. Also had a villager on the mountain. Got stuck on train tracks once train went through me that's about it.

I don't know if it's a glitch or pure luck but I ecountered 10 sharks in a row when fishing on the beach.

I started a new PWP and it was built near one of my trees, and after Isabelle put up the little fence thing, the tree was gone so I figured it was too close or something. Then I went into my house and when I came back out, the tree was there again.

I haven't encountered them yet, but when Villagers run in place for no reason and when you talk to the villager randomly dialouge doesn't show up and you have no choice but to reset the game.

Back