• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Steam Winter Sale 2014

I'm mostly hoping to get kerbal space program

That game's been on my wishlist for a very long time now. It's yet to go down to a decent price for me to pick it up. I'm sure my patience will pay off one day.

Looking at a game called In Verbis Virtus. It's really neat.

Alot of people are raving about Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. I dunno why...from what I've heard you can complete it in an hour. Even at $13.39, that's not enough gametime to justify the price imo.

I don't really know what I'm hoping to get in particular out of this sale, but I don't have much to play with so I'm picking/choosing wisely! Lol.

Mr. Boyfriend was kind enough to replace my 360 copy of Metal Gear Rising for $6, but beyond that I'm just hoping that any of the things on my wishlist go on a better sale.

Because my backlog isn't big enough as it is..
I suppose that Transistor, Singularity, Hatoful Boyfriend, La-Mulana, Among The Sleep, and the Warlock 2 DLC take some priority over the rest, because I'd actually play them in the near future, lol.
Silent Hill: Homecoming isn't a high priority, but I'd like to replace/sell my 360 copy. I fried 2 of those consoles and I just want to get most of my old games on PC instead.
I really want Shovel Knight, but it has never seen a freaking sale and it's killing me to wait for it. :c

i got euro truck simulator 2, after advice from many ppl that its a really therapeutic and also indepth game

Don't know how much I'll get or what I'll get, but I'm definitely picking up some of the titles on my wishlist that are on sale. :)

Also I will be collecting all unwanted trading cards thanks! :lemon:
GIVE ME UR PAYDAY 2 CARDS

re: shovel knight
Yacht Club Games Moderator 28 Nov @ 3:20pm
Hey all. There are no plans quite yet for Shovel Knight to make a discounted appearance during this holiday season. The team here continues to be 100% focused on providing free update content for the game with our goal being that we can maximize your proverbial "bang for you buck" by making the game that much better.

If Shovel Knight just isn't yet at your personal value vs price point for you, I recommend taking a look at the seemingly limitless variety of discounted games available during the sale! We had an excellent thread on this very forum where everyone chipped in their personal recommendations for titles similar to this one. I even have a post in there myself!

Thanks again to all Shovel Knight players! Whether you just picked it up this weekend or were with us way back when we were just embarked on the game's development.

Hoping the total war games get a price cut. I've been wanting to play Shogun 2 for some time.

"bang for your buck" uh no thanks

well i got vanguard princess(and the dlc, i think lilith contains the other character too), go go nippon and milk rush

smh should i buy games or shouldnt I

idk my PC is nearing the end of its lifespan.... :((( But Orcs Must Die 2 is ?3 ugh it looks so good i want to cry at life

FF13 is on sale too but apparently it's a v bad port and takes up like 60GB like no??? thank u
and the walking dead too but it's expensive.... (i'm only buying things ?4 sorry :///)

- - - Post Merge - - -

orcs must die is awesome :D

I've played the first one and I loved it tbh

I might play it now if I can

yeah both are good but i prefer the first

All of my save data for games are gone BUT I found Skyrim, Orcs Must Die, Sonic, etc. on my old hard drive that I installed a few months ago
I'm pretty happy I got the games again

Nice :D I still wish I had my old Terraria save because I did pretty much everything on that.

I'm tempted to get gang beasts, but I;m hoping online will be added first

That Prison Architect for $5.99 is SOOOO tempting. It's been on my wishlist for a very long time...

I think I might get Rage for the $5..
I dunno. I've got about 20 hours to mull it over. ?\_(ツ)_/?

It'll be my first actual purchase! So far I've gotten Metal Gear Rising, Transistor, the DLC for Tales of Maj-Eyal, La-Mulana, and One Way Heroics all as gifts. I made out pretty good so far, lol.

Back