• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Started a new town, I need fruit and other goodies!

Lilcoffeebean

Bells
I would super appreciate if anyone could help me advance in the game with fruit and other goodies since my town got deleted!! Thank you so much!!

I have all the fruit except mangoes in my town so if you still need help, I’m happy to give you some c:

I can get you a silver shovel, silver fishing rod, silver net, some axes, a slingshot (800,000) bells, and some flowers for you to get a garden going (I have blue roses, red and pink carnations, white carnations, black roses,pink roses, pink and orange cosmos). If your town fruit is an apple I can also slip you some perfect apples!
I also don't have an instagram so I can't exchange codes through there, but you're free to drop me a visitor message ^^

Last edited:
Back