• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Star Wars Battlefront

BASTOISE99 said:
I didn't think they made it for the GCn, but they might of. i have it for PS2. Its reALL FUN.
I rented it for the PS2, but I lost my memory card... At least I'm buying a new one on Friday.

] [quote="BULERIAS said:
No, I don't. Is it for the GCN?
Its only for Xbox and PS2, because Nintendo quit on having online games. [/quote]
That's too bad...

] [quote="BASTOISE99 said:
I didn't think they made it for the GCn, but they might of. i have it for PS2. Its reALL FUN.
I rented it for the PS2, but I lost my memory card... At least I'm buying a new one on Friday. [/quote]
Its a good game. That sucks you lost your memory card.

I dunno. This game is kinda wierd... But that's just me. I like the new one better... But I forget it's name at the moment... o_O

I love Battlefront. It's complete chaos with so many people fightting at once.

I have it on PS2.
Storm what system do you have it on and do you play on-line?
Bastoise did you ever hook it on-line?

Back