• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Star Glow Wand

1.4? , middleman seems good to me :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also woulda ya like a message?

1.4 is good! I'll sent it over asap. And yes, please, thank you! This message:

"Sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful too."

Highly doubt anyone would want to sell theirs, but might as well try. ;v;

Good luck filling your sidebar with star glow wands, just like what I did with apples and chocolate cakes!

Bump! Please name your price! :)

how much are you offering? :eek:

Hi! I can offer up to 7.5-8.5k (that's the max I can go which is all my TBT but I'd rather have some leftover). Let me know what you think! I completely understand if that's not enough or if you're still attached to yours! ;v;

Hi! I can offer up to 7.5-8.5k (that's the max I can go which is all my TBT but I'd rather have some leftover). Let me know what you think! I completely understand if that's not enough or if you're still attached to yours! ;v;

I could go with 8.5k if you are willing to do that since I bought mine for 10k and I'd rather not lose too much.

I guess 8k would be the absolutely lowest I'd go now, but yeah 8.5k preferably :3

I guess 8k would be the absolutely lowest I'd go now, but yeah 8.5k preferably :3

Alrighty, 8.5k it is! I’ll send it over momentarily. Could the message be: ★ The stars in their galaxy could never outshine your love. ★

Thank you!! :D

Message as requested, sent. No problem and ty for buying C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

also yeah srry about the weird post but the first one glitched so wasn't sure it appeared but all good now ^^

Back