• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Splish Splash Just Taking a Bath! :D

Propaganda Man

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
At summer camp, we had a water fight..and this is how it happened....

We were tellling jokes inside a lodge, messing around wuth eachother *thinks of scar* good times.... and all of a sudden the poeple across from us come in with watrer guns and buckets and turn the whole room wet, with all of our stuff! I quickly realize what happened and tried to take a hostage, I picked a fight with one, but he broke free same with another. There we stood, wet, ashamed and trying to get revenge.

We calm ourselves down, we need to think of a way to get back, we decided that we would wake up early and get them.

NONE of us slept though, they got our sheet soaked and our pillows, and one guy next to me kept singing come on barbie lets go barbie then some noises that a girl would make....if you know what I mean.....

We got up at 4:30 and went in the counsler said "Run boys!" (he is a proffesional soccer player in south africa, and is going to be king later in his life) no one moved we got next to each kid and soaked them! we got owne guy really good, our counsler said "congrads, you just had your first wet dream"

So around 7:00 a clock when the counslers were at a meeting, we filled a watergun just in case, in the bathroom we filled up the water gun, inside the bathroom this guy steped in....he walked up to a guy and said nice water gun, and he reached for the watergun and grabbed it....we quickly got it back and ran back to the room, I snuck out to go to another place to refil it. When I got back, we found out they put whipcream in thier water during the first attack

there were white spots everywhere

we found some baby powder and got outside thier door, we charged agaisnt the door for 5 minutes. 1 minute later I ran with all my might towards the door and slammed it open knocking poeple down, We then went in there yelling Kamakazi! and soaked them I quickly went to a bathroom to re-fill when I saw them pick a guy and carry him to thier room, trying to get people to help charge thier door down, I walked right into a bloodly fight with punches and welll blood.

The worst thing is one guy poored baby powder on a cut. We all stoped, wel not really we sort of beat up that guy who put the baby powder on him. Some staff came in and broke it up we then had to clean it up and the guy with the cut got a mini cast

:eek:

And we didn't get in truble.

BAMBAM! said:
Camp Sandy Hill
He asked what kind, not what it was called....

Anyway, you busted a door open by just running in to it? Don't the doors have a hande on them?

BAMBAM! said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PikMino42 said:
Wow.... <__< Nice spelling for a change.

:p
hey my spelling is probaly worse then his :lol: mine sucks
Actualy I just found a cupple of messed up thigns and no pikmin

they are push. you pull to get out

:)
That explains it.... How big are the cabins?

PikMino42 said:
BAMBAM! said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PikMino42 said:
Wow.... <__< Nice spelling for a change.

:p
hey my spelling is probaly worse then his :lol: mine sucks
Actualy I just found a cupple of messed up thigns and no pikmin

they are push. you pull to get out

:)
That explains it.... How big are the cabins?
well we stayed in the 2 weekers place and it was inside, we were right across each other we were there for only one night it was a treat, there were also no 2 weekers that week.

Back