Happy late Hanukah Darth

((Sorry if I spelled it wrong.))

Gabbylala said:
I am.It is 12:00.MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Happy late Hanakah Darth

((Sorry if I spelled it wrong.))
NP... and ty.

Happy right on time XMas Gabby!

TY.I live on the eastern so everything come first.Witch is sometimes bad.

:unsure:

Gabby, don't stay up much longer!

Santa will skip you. :santagyroid:

:gyroidtongue: :gyroidtongue:

It gets dark at like maby 4:35.I wake up at 12:00 sometimes 1:00.(Stay up maby till 3:30-4:00)So that is a reason.I hate it here.We had to move here.

RJWii2 said:
Gabby, don't stay up much longer!

Santa will skip you. :santagyroid:

:gyroidtongue: :gyroidtongue:

:p lol.That made my Christmas day.I am about to go to sleep any way.

I'm going to make sure I get to bed at a decent time. Anyways does anybody here do stockings and which day do you do them on? We do ours on Christmas Eve which we've already done today

Gabbylala said:
It gets dark at like maby 4:35.I wake up at 12:00 sometimes 1:00.(Stay up maby till 3:30-4:00)So that is a reason.I hate it here.We had to move here.
It gets dark here at the same time here in winter, and I live in the midwest...

Hanukkah for you, eh?

:p

Yeah, well, Christmas isn't that big of a deal for me now that (besides like, Jesus's birthday and all) I have a job. Anything I REALLY want, I already bought, but still, I like free stuff. I'm hoping for a Final Fantasy III or Rocket Slime. Being REALLY hopeful, maybe even a PS2!

CHRISTMAHANUQUANZICA!

I just had to say it...

Ando said:
Hanukkah for you, eh?

Yeah, well, Christmas isn't that big of a deal for me now that (besides like, Jesus's birthday and all) I have a job. Anything I REALLY want, I already bought, but still, I like free stuff. I'm hoping for a Final Fantasy III or Rocket Slime. Being REALLY hopeful, maybe even a PS2!

CHRISTMAHANUQUANZICA!

I just had to say it...

awesome first post!

hope ya get ff3 or dq!

:)

DarthGohan1 said:
Ando said:
Hanukkah for you, eh?

CHRISTMAHANUQUANZICA!

I just had to say it...

awesome first post!

hope ya get ff3 or dq!

Yeah, I actually had a different account, but I forgot the password. So guess what, I really have about 4 posts! Yeah, I'm a TBT veteran.

Ando said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Ando said:
Hanukkah for you, eh?

CHRISTMAHANUQUANZICA!

I just had to say it...

awesome first post!

hope ya get ff3 or dq!

Yeah, I actually had a different account, but I forgot the password. So guess what, I really have about 4 posts! Yeah, I'm a TBT veteran.
So you are adnoskei... I wasn't sure.

You should post here more often man.

Back