Special Characters

Flummoxer

Retired Staff
Bells
Who is your favorite special character (ex. Gracie, K.K. Slider, Franklin, etc)?

Mine is Jingle. My reasons are that I like the Jingle series and he is confused by your new clothing.

Hmmm....there are many I like, but Katrina is my favorite. I'm usually lucky enough to get the increased bell fortune. It's a great feeling when you get 63,000 bells from a rock!

Someone should start a poll on who is there favorite animal. I really like Bob, he is the coolest cat ever.

[quote="] Someone should start a poll on who is there favorite animal. I really like Bob, he is the coolest cat ever. [/quote]
It would let you enter only 15 animals.

TYOSHI90 said:
Who is your favorite special character (ex. Gracie, K.K. Slider, Franklin, etc)?

Mine is Jingle. My reasons are that I like the Jingle series and he is confused by your new clothing.
I really like K.K. Who couldn't like him!

;) He also plays great music! :lol:

Nobody hear apparently likes him but will say...I like Nook. He might give bad prices and do bad things to you sometimes but he's a cool racoon.

NINTENDORI said:
Nobody hear apparently likes him but will say...I like Nook. He might give bad prices and do bad things to you sometimes but he's a cool racoon.
You know, I didn't think anybody would say Nook. Nook isn't one of my favorites but I will agree that he's a cool raccoon. A couple of my favorites are K.K. Slider, Katrina, and Jingle.

I like Kapp'n the best, mosly because of his "sea shanties".

Back