• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop *˚☆ sparklestar signature shop ☆˚* [slots temp. closed]

haha :D thank you ferah! <3 i'm heading to bed but tomorrow i'll be getting to your orderr :) night for now!

I really hope you haven't started yet, because I need to make a few tiiiiny changes to my order---
I don't have sally anymore, she moved out and I now have Nana!! Yaaaay dreamie! So the main signature needs a bit of editing.

But that also means that I can't put Nana in my bottle, so could we put Octavian in there instead? :3

I hope it's not too much trouble D:

I'm going to go back and edit my forms, just in case :eek:

Last edited:
hey ferah! don't worry at all about those changes, i hadn't started yet so no sweat :) i'll be starting after breakfast though so if you think of anything else just let me know ! <3

HTML Code:

☆ AVATAR ORDER ☆
Main image: (any character ACNL related or not)http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae91/HazelBURYFC/Artwork/TBT%20PIXELS/Jenny3_zps0add4883.gif I hope this link is ok :D But I've got a little proplem, because I don't have this animation extension for the avatars so could you do the avatar first without the animation :3?
Background image: (or leave it up to me) I leave it up to you ^-^ I know you've got a good style :D
Color scheme: (optional) I trust you :D Haha so something that fits :3
Shape: (any shape is possible) A round one like your avatar :D
Extra info: (if any) N/A

hey jenny! :) everything looks good and i'll put you in a slot right now, thanks so much again and ill send it asap ^^

hey jenny! :) everything looks good and i'll put you in a slot right now, thanks so much again and ill send it asap ^^
Yay ^-^/ Should I give you the TBT bells now :3?
And thank you so much I love your signatures, avatars and your style ^.^! <3

thank you for the bump sock! :)

and aw thank you for the kind words jenny ^^ you can send the TBT whenever you're ready, just anytime before i deliver your order is fine <3

Hey Leah, I was wondering if you could make me an signature like the one you're using? Also if you can how much would that cost me? v:

hey danielle! of course i could :) do you mean my little sig with my hzl mayor and the villagers lined up, or just the layout of my sig? if you mean the coding part i could do it for free, if you mean the little one with the hzl pixel i'm doing them for 25 TBT ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

progress update :) i have ferah's main sig done, i'll be working more on the avatar/bottle tonight and if i don't finish then i'll send it out first thing tomorrow!

Last edited:
Just the hzl pixel part! :)
I'd love if you could make me one. ^__^ My hzl pixel is in my signature already, would you need me to type out all my dreamies again? I'll go ahead and send you the tbt ~

Ugh Tricera's DA changed all of a sudden :c It's 7900-4630-6058 now, could you please fix sparklestar?

good morning!

Ferah- ooooo ahahah i love surprises, i'll send over your order after breakfast, can't wait to see lol ^^

danielle- that will be fine! i can save the mayor and see the villagers from your current sig, just let me know if you would like the text any different than mine and if you want a different accent color ^^

hey dino! of course, i will send that over ASAP :)

Maybe the accent could be a purple or a pink? I don't really mind either way - I do like the color you used for yours too but I wouldn't want to be all matchy-matchy. :p

Back