• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling 🍊 sour's cycling 🍊 in boxes: n/a, new: n/a (TBT ONLY)

sour

what is love
Bells
Switch
7990-3552-2026
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Peach (Fruit)
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
White Tulip
Feedback
100% (10) +
Welcome to sour's cycling!

Currently offline until about 6pm GMT +1
In boxes: no one
Timezone: GMT+1 click to find out my current time

⁕ Info/Rules ⁕
  • All will be sent out using the camp site method, no Amiibo!
  • Only looking for TBT atm!
  • Lurkers welcome for villagers from Tier 1+2+3 and current available villagers on my island
  • Lurking only for 2 villagers per person
  • Inviting only villagers from Tier 1+2+3
  • Pinging: When your villager is in the campsite or in boxes
  • You can opt out from being pinged when a villager is on the camp site, and will only receive a ping if they're in boxes
  • Auction ends 1 hour after the in boxes ping or announcement
  • No reserving
  • Villagers with no bids will be voided
  • Feel free to bid on the available villagers currently on my island before they are in boxes
  • Absolutely no bad visitor behaviour on my island, I'll give you negative feedback and will block you for any further transactions on the site with me <3

Starting bids for tiers
Tier 1: 20 TBT
Tier 2: 15 TBT
Tier 3: 10 TBT
minimum increment: 5 TBT

Current villagers
Apollo
Audie (Tier 1)
Bill
Fauna (Tier 1)
Gayle (Tier 4, starting bid 1 TBT)
Marshal
Merry (Tier 3)
Poppy
Tia (Tier 3)
Zucker (Tier 3)
red = permanent, not available for bidding

Lurkers:
Audie:
Dobie: kirby
Dom: zenni
Genji: Sugaryy
Judy: ThatOneMarshalFangirl animal_hunter
Merengue: mayorofarcadia
Rosie: mayorofarcadia
Sherb: zenni

Form for lurkers:

@sour
Your username:
Villager(s):
Your island resident name:
Your island name:
Do you want a ping for when a villager is in the camp site yes/no?

Last edited:
@sour
Your username: Zenni
Villager(s): Sherb, Dom
Your island resident name: Zenni
Your island name: Dokdo
Do you want a ping for when a villager is in the camp site yes/no?: Yes!

Your username: Ataraxy
Villager(s): Audie
Your island resident name: Ismail
Your island name: Zenn-La

As you already have her I’d like to bid 20 NMTs :)

⁕ Info/Rules ⁕
  • Only looking for TBT atm!

Starting bids for tiers
Tier 1: 20 TBT
Tier 2: 15 TBT
Tier 3: 10 TBT
minimum increment: 5 TBT
Your username: Ataraxy
Villager(s): Audie
Your island resident name: Ismail
Your island name: Zenn-La

As you already have her I’d like to bid 20 NMTs :)
Sorry, as I stated in the rules I'm only looking for TBT (the forum currency, you can see your available amount as "bells" beneath your username on a forum post or here)

Sorry, as I stated in the rules I'm only looking for TBT (the forum currency, you can see your available amount as "bells" beneath your username on a forum post or here)

Ah my mistake, terribly sorry! Best of luck anyway and thanks for helping people get their dreamies :)

@sour
Your username: kirby
Villager(s): Dobie
Your island resident name: Gus
Your island name: Gondoa
Do you want a ping for when a villager is in the camp site yes/no? Yes please!

Vivian is in the camp site! And I forgot to save after talking to her and she wants to move Poppy out, so Vivian will have to go.

Is tia original?
Ooh I'm not sure, probably not. Though I hardly ever gift my villagers anything. She was one of my 3 lot villagers though, so I think she has some of the furniture I had to craft? Not sure if those are considered original

Last edited:
@sour

Your username: ThatOneMarshalFangirl

Villager(s): Judy

Your island resident name: Emmaka

Your island name: Destiny

Do you want a ping for when a villager is in the camp site yes/no? Yes please!

Merry is in the camp site and will kick Beau out! His starting bid is 20 TBT, the auction will last for one hour. You must have a plot available at the time of bidding, I need to go to bed soon.

Sorry I'm still kind of new to posting here but how would I trade you TBT? I'd be willing to give a lot of mine for Beau but I've never traded with this currency lol

Sorry I'm still kind of new to posting here but how would I trade you TBT? I'd be willing to give a lot of mine for Beau but I've never traded with this currency lol
Underneath my avatar and username to the left of this post you'll see Bells:. If you click on the number, you can transfer TBT ☺

Underneath my avatar and username to the left of this post you'll see Bells:. If you click on the number, you can transfer TBT ☺
Gotcha! I'll offer 50 TBT for him then!

Just to make sure, you have a plot ready right?

Updated title and main post

Yes! I already have him on my island, but my younger brother really wants him, hence my reasoning for bidding. He has an open plot ready to go!

20ish minutes left, auction ends at 2:33:00 am GMT+1 (there goes my sleep cycle)

Good morning bump, will be doing some more cycling in ~6 hours! Would love some more lurkers <3

Back