• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Sorry Guys

JJRamone2

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Posts
4,216
Bells
1,489
Points
0
I have to leave TBT, not forever, but for a while, Im not doing as well with my school work as I should be doing and thats because I spend to much time here. I might drop by sometime, but not for a while. See you guys later.

-JJ-
 
ok this is bad, in 2 days we lose 3 members= bad.
 
and goodbye too JJ.
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
I don't believe this... we lost another member to the real world.

What is school doing to these students? Giving them an essay a night?
No, I want to do this, I want to get a better start to the year, Ill come back near the end of the semester.
 
JJRamone2 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
I don't believe this... we lost another member to the real world.

What is school doing to these students? Giving them an essay a night?
No, I want to do this, I want to get a better start to the year, Ill come back near the end of the semester.
Oh, I understand that.
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
JJRamone2 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
I don't believe this... we lost another member to the real world.

What is school doing to these students? Giving them an essay a night?
No, I want to do this, I want to get a better start to the year, Ill come back near the end of the semester.
Oh, I understand that.
yeah, it wont be so bad.
 
GAH

Digitize me Cap'n

im tired of all these people getting sucked into school

what is your problemo?


and btw we already got the domain

go to


www.the-bell-tree.com

and mino was incharge of the Domain he bought it and he left


tbt is getting eaten by school




:'(

who will be nexT?
 
Pie_Or_Die said:
GAH

Digitize me Cap'n

im tired of all these people getting sucked into school

what is your problemo?


and btw we already got the domain

go to


www.the-bell-tree.com

and mino was incharge of the Domain he bought it and he left


tbt is getting eaten by school




:'(

who will be nexT?
Don't look at me. I have NOTHING but time after school. I really don't even have a lot of homework anymore.
 
Pie_Or_Die said:
GAH

Digitize me Cap'n

im tired of all these people getting sucked into school

what is your problemo?


and btw we already got the domain

go to


www.the-bell-tree.com

and mino was incharge of the Domain he bought it and he left


tbt is getting eaten by school




:'(

who will be nexT?
buddy, its just for a couple of months, then my teachers will losen up and Ill be able to get on more. THis is my own descision and I need to make sure I keep it.
 
Well I understand but if you wanted to you could still stop by on weekends or something, just a little to say hi, and stuff.
 
Back
Top